This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I'm going to Montana next week. First time in that state for me.

Missoula
    Sula
    Bozeman

I will say this, that place does not appear to be easy to navigate logistically.
    I met this friend of Nora's at a wedding last summer who (for some reason) moved to Bozeman a few years ago, and she was showing me all these photos of when she just hikes around, and I gotta say.....the surrounding areas look amazing.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Dropping the People's Elbow on our enemies.
      We wouldn't have any enemies. People would be like "ahhhh The Rock!!!...ok pal...you're the ****in' best....let's go talk this out!"

And then he's like KNOW YOUR ROLE JABRONI!!!! And starts merc-in' mother****ers
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I met this friend of Nora's at a wedding last summer who (for some reason) moved to Bozeman a few years ago, and she was showing me all these photos of when she just hikes around, and I gotta say.....the surrounding areas look amazing.
        I sat next to a woman from Montana on a plane flight and her nearest neighbor was 5 miles away.
        You want to live there? Make sure you've got plenty of freezer space to get you through the winter, with a good generator and plenty of gas.
        But, it's God's country. I have a bit of that... my house is in the middle of PA Sate Game Lands. I have 1.6 miles of dirt road to my house. I have had a large momma bear and three of her yearlings come up on my porch every night for 3 weeks, looking for the dregs in the cat's food bowl. I have had to shoot, very reluctantly, several rattlers. The neighbors with dogs/cats or children don't want to know that you let it live.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
          I sat next to a woman from Montana on a plane flight and her nearest neighbor was 5 miles away.
          You want to live there? Make sure you've got plenty of freezer space to get you through the winter, with a good generator and plenty of gas.
          But, it's God's country. I have a bit of that... my house is in the middle of PA Sate Game Lands. I have 1.6 miles of dirt road to my house. I have had a large momma bear and three of her yearlings come up on my porch every night for 3 weeks, looking for the dregs in the cat's food bowl. I have had to shoot, very reluctantly, several rattlers. The neighbors with dogs/cats or children don't want to know that you let it live.
          I believe they call that living behind god's back....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            I'm going to Montana next week. First time in that state for me.

Missoula
            Sula
            Bozeman

I will say this, that place does not appear to be easy to navigate logistically.
            Bozeman is heaven. I'll be there on June 3rd.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Here's the view from my daughter's deck in Bozeman.

Comment

• "When we get to America do you think they will let me live in Montana? Then I will live in Montana and marry a plump American woman and have her cook rabbits for me."
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                  "When we get to America do you think they will let me live in Montana? Then I will live in Montana and marry a plump American woman and have her cook rabbits for me."
                  Red October? lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Here's the view from my daughter's deck in Bozeman.

meh, needs trees

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                      "When we get to America do you think they will let me live in Montana? Then I will live in Montana and marry a plump American woman and have her cook rabbits for me."
                      Then he got shot in the chest.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        meh, needs trees
                        If you go there.....(and they wouldn't let you) you can't believe how beautiful it is. And the music scene in Bozeman is awesome.

Too bad Ted Turner, Tom Brokaw and the Kardashians got all the property values skyrocketing there. Otherwise I'd be living there right now.

Comment

• Listen, I'm a politician which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies I'm stealing their lollipops.

Comment

If you go there.....(and they wouldn't let you) you can't believe how beautiful it is. And the music scene in Bozeman is awesome.

Too bad Ted Turner, Tom Brokaw and the Kardashians got all the property values skyrocketing there. Otherwise I'd be living there right now.
                            I know this old racist ***** in town who owns a few million acres in Montana
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Here's the view from my daughter's deck in Bozeman.

I can't see these at work but will check them out when I get home.

I'm looking forward to it but unfortunately will only be there for a very short time.

Comment

How exactly would anybody not let me go there if I want to?

It is nice, but I prefer thick forests and lakes. That picture does not show that, so its nice, but doesn't reach beautiful to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X