Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
    I sat next to a woman from Montana on a plane flight and her nearest neighbor was 5 miles away.
    You want to live there? Make sure you've got plenty of freezer space to get you through the winter, with a good generator and plenty of gas.
    But, it's God's country. I have a bit of that... my house is in the middle of PA Sate Game Lands. I have 1.6 miles of dirt road to my house. I have had a large momma bear and three of her yearlings come up on my porch every night for 3 weeks, looking for the dregs in the cat's food bowl. I have had to shoot, very reluctantly, several rattlers. The neighbors with dogs/cats or children don't want to know that you let it live.
    I was in PA one summer when I was young. We were at a lake and there was a log bar a few hundred feet away. Every one started walking towards us saying there is a bear over there, not really panicking or anything. I looked and there was a big black bear with 3 little cubs following. There was one of those big green dumpsters next to the bar. The momma got up on its hind legs pushed it over with ease like it had done it 100 times before. Garbage bags rolled out and the cubs jumped right in.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      I can't see these at work but will check them out when I get home.

      I'm looking forward to it but unfortunately will only be there for a very short time.
      awful camera work tbh.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        How exactly would anybody not let me go there if I want to?

        It is nice, but I prefer thick forests and lakes. That picture does not show that, so its nice, but doesn't reach beautiful to me.
        Montana is huge. Plenty of thick forests and lakes.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Montana is huge. Plenty of thick forests and lakes.
          I know, but I was talking about what we saw in the pictures.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
            I know, but I was talking about what we saw in the pictures.
            The pictures don't do it justice. They can see over 80 miles from their house.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
              How exactly would anybody not let me go there if I want to?
              They don't like your kind out there....

              (people with bad jokes, of course)
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                The pictures don't do it justice. They can see over 80 miles from their house.
                that sounds rather.....flat....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  I know this old racist ***** in town who owns a few million acres in Montana
                  Princess Rudy owns land in MT?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Princess Rudy owns land in MT?
                    Maybe.....
                    Probably not though.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • There are probably more streets in the 5 boroughs of NY City than there are in the entire state of Montana, and Wyoming.
                      Living in NYC is not my idea of living.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                        There are probably more streets in the 5 boroughs of NY City than there are in the entire state of Montana, and Wyoming.
                        Living in NYC is not my idea of living.
                        I would never live there, regardless of what job and digs were offered. Considering my current circumstances, I may have visited NYC for the last time, over a decade ago. Never even think about that ****hole.

                        Comment


                        • This thread still sucks
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Montana seems like a depressing place to live.

                            That and wherever Morehead lives.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Montana seems like a depressing place to live.

                              That and wherever Morehead lives.
                              To each their own. I suppose the city offers things for those who actually get out and do stuff, socially. I'm going to guess you never had the peace of mind in living somewhere that you can leave valuables outside, and not having to lock your doors?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                                To each their own. I suppose the city offers things for those who actually get out and do stuff, socially. I'm going to guess you never had the peace of mind in living somewhere that you can leave valuables outside, and not having to lock your doors?
                                I haven't locked my doors in 25 years.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X