X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
    I haven't locked my doors in 25 years.

Don't give Rudy your address.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      awful camera work tbh.
      I was going to say that the camera work seemed pretty good considering..

Comment

• I was born and raised in the city, so I definitely have no issue living in big cities, and I suppose NY quaifies. But I really like the open spaces and slower pace of not living there as well. I can't see myself moving back there, at this point in my life I only imagine going in the opposite direction

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          I was born and raised in the city, so I definitely have no issue living in big cities, and I suppose NY quaifies. But I really like the open spaces and slower pace of not living there as well. I can't see myself moving back there, at this point in my life I only imagine going in the opposite direction
          Montauk?

Comment

• Also? I'm loving the new flood of posters trotting out the old casual fan fallacious straw man.

Only an unrefined casual fan would think the offensive line isn't good and improving. I mean it's like the team has had 7 or 8 years to fix it. There were no good offensive linemen this year, that's why it's not fixed. That is some top shelf stuff right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
              Montauk?
              lol! Christ, no. I think north and south not east.

I can't wait to get off Long Island

Comment

To each their own. I suppose the city offers things for those who actually get out and do stuff, socially. I'm going to guess you never had the peace of mind in living somewhere that you can leave valuables outside, and not having to lock your doors?
                Ha I grew up in the suburbs. I never had to worry about a robber or robbery a day in my life before college.

It's just the atmosphere Montana gives off. Just
                ..so.
                ..out there
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I was born and raised in the city, so I definitely have no issue living in big cities, and I suppose NY quaifies. But I really like the open spaces and slower pace of not living there as well. I can't see myself moving back there, at this point in my life I only imagine going in the opposite direction
                  I grew up out in the country and very much prefer it there. I live in the city now out of necessity. If I am moving back out to the middle of nowhere, I will choose a cabin hidden in the woods over a view of 80 miles.

Comment

• Anybody want to play whack-a-mole?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      Anybody want to play whack-a-mole?
                      No

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Ha I grew up in the suburbs. I never had to worry about a robber or robbery a day in my life before college.

It's just the atmosphere Montana gives off. Just
                        ..so.
                        ..out there
                        And now you have a boyfriend who puts "I'm here for the taking" signs on your valuables. Hope you've straightened that out.

I don't consider many suburbs so safe, either. Especially places that allow 24/7 convenience stores and fast food places to take root.

Comment

lol! Christ, no. I think north and south not east.

I can't wait to get off Long Island
                          I think your special quality might be lost on most rural folk.

Comment

And now you have a boyfriend who puts "I'm here for the taking" signs on your valuables. Hope you've straightened that out.

I don't consider many suburbs so safe, either. Especially places that allow 24/7 convenience stores and fast food places to take root.
                            Look up Naperville Illinois and Fairfax County Virginia. He'll look up Teaneck. I grew up/lives in all of those places.

Obviously I don't live with my parents anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Look up Naperville Illinois and Fairfax County Virginia. He'll look up Teaneck. I grew up/lives in all of those places.

Obviously I don't live with my parents anymore.
                              I've been through the Fairfax area. I take 66 down to visit my mom near Charlottesville.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                that sounds rather.....flat....
                                Well they are at 5000 feet. Those mountains in the background are at a little over 14,000 feet. They are overlooking the valley where downtown Bozeman is.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X