Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • who was arguing with who>?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      who was arguing with who>?
      first base

      Comment


      • nevermind, I saw.
        wrong or not, I don't care because I don't like him. He's condescending.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          It happens, but how this time?
          You knew exactly what YA meant when he said "play maker". You're just being a stickler. Can you have a playmaker guard or tackle? Sure, but he was clearly talking about a player that excells with the ball in their hands and puts points on the board.

          B+ for trolling though

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            nevermind, I saw.
            wrong or not, I don't care because I don't like him. He's condescending.
            Yea he can be. He does know a lot when it comes to the team though.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              nevermind, I saw.
              wrong or not, I don't care because I don't like him. He's condescending.
              Not really sure what I was wrong about or what he was arguing since I was agreeing with him. He flew off the handle because I suggested that not only ball carriers are play makers. Then it was just time to rile him up or see if he could be reasonable.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Yea he can be. He does know a lot when it comes to the team though.
                Any time someone goes off on a 75 line condescending point by point rant against someone specifically, **** that person.
                If that were me speaking to him, I'd be banned. That's the only point I want to make here. I really don't care what the debate was lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  Not really sure what I was wrong about or what he was arguing since I was agreeing with him. He flew off the handle because I suggested that not only ball carriers are play makers. Then it was just time to rile him up or see if he could be reasonable.
                  see above post lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    You knew exactly what YA meant when he said "play maker". You're just being a stickler. Can you have a playmaker guard or tackle? Sure, but he was clearly talking about a player that excells with the ball in their hands and puts points on the board.

                    B+ for trolling though
                    Actually, no I was unclear if he was suggesting that you had to be a ball carrier to be a play maker. He then clarified what he meant but in the ******** manner possible and I'm tired of his BS.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Yea he can be. He does know a lot when it comes to the team though.
                      HE actually doesn't.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Any time someone goes off on a 75 line condescending point by point rant against someone specifically, **** that person.
                        If that were me speaking to him, I'd be banned. That's the only point I want to make here. I really don't care what the debate was lol
                        Exactly

                        Comment


                        • Last week I saw a youtube video on a girl doing a school project on PH levels in bottled water. Only good ones to drink are Deer Park and Fiji. Poland Spring was acceptable. Now my ocd tells me everything else is poison.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Last week I saw a youtube video on a girl doing a school project on PH levels in bottled water. Only good ones to drink are Deer Park and Fiji. Poland Spring was acceptable. Now my ocd tells me everything else is poison.
                            lol, I feel like Poland spring is most readily available at most places. Fiji water is...expensive....FOR WATER!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Last week I saw a youtube video on a girl doing a school project on PH levels in bottled water. Only good ones to drink are Deer Park and Fiji. Poland Spring was acceptable. Now my ocd tells me everything else is poison.
                              Tell your Obstetric Consulting Doctor to shut up she doesn't know what she is talking about.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Last week I saw a youtube video on a girl doing a school project on PH levels in bottled water. Only good ones to drink are Deer Park and Fiji. Poland Spring was acceptable. Now my ocd tells me everything else is poison.
                                But seriously, if you care there is a filtration system you can get that purifies the water and dispenses only alkaline watre and hooks up to your tap. They are expensive, but a lot cheaper and better than spending on Fiji water all the time.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X