This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Tell your Obstetric Consulting Doctor to shut up she doesn't know what she is talking about.
    ITS REAL, NELLY!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElUgttLExaw

Comment

• Actually this video is a bit better at showing the ones you can drink. The other one I saw almost everyone she had turned yellow or orange.

Comment

HE actually doesn't.
        You dont think so?

Comment

Actually, no I was unclear if he was suggesting that you had to be a ball carrier to be a play maker. He then clarified what he meant but in the ******** manner possible and I'm tired of his BS.
          Youuuuuuuuuuu knew. You're being disingenuous.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            You dont think so?
            Yes, I think he is FOS. You can tell, anytime somebody challenges him on any of his "insider" information he gets super defensive and he is constantly contradicting himself. Again, I might be wrong, but I'd bet my left tit that he is full of it.

Comment

Youuuuuuuuuuu knew. You're being disingenuous.
              No, I seriously wasn't sure if he really was implying that you had to be a ball carrier in order to be a play maker. Not everybody is a clear as they think they are, I know I struggle to make myself understood sometimes. I have learned that I don't exactly process things like most people. So I am the type to question everything to make sure I am understanding. I'd rather annoy somebody with questions and screw something up because of assumptions.

Comment

• I'm thinking about getting this Playstation VUE service. $45 for like 60 channels including local networks like cbs and fox so I can watch football still.
                I really don't see the downside of paying THAT instead of some bull**** cable bill for $200
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  I'm thinking about getting this Playstation VUE service. $45 for like 60 channels including local networks like cbs and fox so I can watch football still.
                  I really don't see the downside of paying THAT instead of some bull**** cable bill for $200
                  Do what I do, pay nothing and freeload off your sister's cable and NFL package.

Comment

Do what I do, pay nothing and freeload off your sister's cable and NFL package.
                    and you judged me for stealing? **** YOU

I'd have to know someone who ACTUALLY pays for cable to do that lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

and you judged me for stealing? **** YOU

I'd have to know someone who ACTUALLY pays for cable to do that lol
                      Well, when I don't feel like dealing with my brother in law, I'll go to a bar that has it and get Beth wasted while I watch. I get a certain enjoyment knowing she will be teaching first graders all day on Monday hung over.

Comment

I'm thinking about getting this Playstation VUE service. $45 for like 60 channels including local networks like cbs and fox so I can watch football still.
                        Interesting, plus you can stream everything else you dont get. I canceled my netflix. hdonline.to and gomovies.to are my ishhh.

Comment

Well, when I don't feel like dealing with my brother in law, I'll go to a bar that has it and get Beth wasted while I watch. I get a certain enjoyment knowing she will be teaching first graders all day on Monday hung over.
                          lol, I had a friend we did that to. Though I don't know why, we'd just end up having to babysit her for 4 hours.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Losing "Last Man Standing" hurts a lot.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Like I said....sadist.

Comment

Interesting, plus you can stream everything else you dont get. I canceled my netflix. hdonline.to and gomovies.to are my ishhh.
                                pretty much. I have a fire stick for movies and shows. it's just that I like to watch football, hockey and wrestling, which are obviously all live
                                plus, some of the channels are things I would watch, like FX are on it. And there's a deal to bring the A&E channels in, including History.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X