This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol, I had a friend we did that to. Though I don't know why, we'd just end up having to babysit her for 4 hours.
    Well I have to do something so she doesn't get upset that I am ignoring her to watch the game. When she is lit she doesn't notice that I am just giving non commital replies and not hearing a word. Then I take advantage of her when we get home. Besides, she's cute when she's drunk...provided I stop her before she starts puking.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Like I said....sadist.
      nah

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        my left tit

Link?
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Well I have to do something so she doesn't get upset that I am ignoring her to watch the game. When she is lit she doesn't notice that I am just giving non commital replies and not hearing a word. Then I take advantage of her when we get home. Besides, she's cute when she's drunk...provided I stop her before she starts puking.
          I stopped playing the "Get Jen drunk game" because I'd have to ****ing carry her everywhere when she decided that sleeping where she sat was the best possible option for her. So yea, THAT stopped being cute
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

pretty much. I have a fire stick for movies and shows. it's just that I like to watch football, hockey and wrestling, which are obviously all live
            plus, some of the channels are things I would watch, like FX are on it. And there's a deal to bring the A&E channels in, including History.
            History channel is **** now. And its addicting **** too like Swamp People. I dont give a **** about red necks from Louisiana hunting for gators, but when Im baked and channel surfing, something about it is interesting. Can Skeeter and his brother Billy James make enough money this week?? How many gators can Willie catch on his own? How will Frenchy Crochet fix his broken motor in the middle of the Bayou?

AHC is where the history shows are at.

Comment

History channel is **** now. And its addicting **** too like Swamp People. I dont give a **** about red necks from Louisiana hunting for gators, but when Im baked and channel surfing, something about it is interesting. Can Skeeter and his brother Billy James make enough money this week?? How many gators can Willie catch on his own? How will Frenchy Crochet fix his broken motor in the middle of the Bayou?

AHC is where the history shows are at.
              lmao I just meant for Vikings. I don't even know what else is on the channel.
              I'll have to remember AHC
              I wish my area had the military channel.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Losing "Last Man Standing" hurts a lot.
                lol yea I see. I'v always like Tim Allen.

Galaxy Quest is awesome.

Comment

lmao I just meant for Vikings. I don't even know what else is on the channel.
                  I'll have to remember AHC
                  I wish my area had the military channel.
                  You caught up on vikings?
                  Its called American Heros Channel now.

Comment

I stopped playing the "Get Jen drunk game" because I'd have to ****ing carry her everywhere when she decided that sleeping where she sat was the best possible option for her. So yea, THAT stopped being cute
                    Yea, she doesn't get like that when she is drunk. Good thing because there is no way I could carry her. She gets super flirty with everybody. When I'm like, uh honey, the bartender's a guy...she does that whisper thing that every drunk person does that is really loud so everybody can hear and is like "Shhh...I know, I will bring him home for you to play with" and then has a fit of giggles. That kind of stuff, it really is funny and it doesn't take a lot to get her really drunk.

Comment

You caught up on vikings?
                      Its called American Heros Channel now.
                      Yea, crazy season. I just caught up last week when I was out sick.
                      I still love Lagertha.

actually, that's QUEEN Lagertha to you. She's still a ****ing gangster
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea, she doesn't get like that when she is drunk. Good thing because there is no way I could carry her. She gets super flirty with everybody. When I'm like, uh honey, the bartender's a guy...she does that whisper thing that every drunk person does that is really loud so everybody can hear and is like "Shhh...I know, I will bring him home for you to play with" and then has a fit of giggles. That kind of stuff, it really is funny and it doesn't take a lot to get her really drunk.
                        lmao
                        Well, at minimum, she sounds like a friendly drunk.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Galaxy Quest is awesome.
                          not familiar with the show. Galaxy Quest was great though.

The stuff about this show is all over nothing. People are getting outraged like it's some socio-political statement. It's not. chances are it was just costly to renegotiate a new contract for whatever network it's on, or cost them too much to produce or some BS.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Galaxy Quest is awesome.
                            Show with a conservative tilt with great ratings gets cancelled?

Hmmm.......
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

lmao
                              Well, at minimum, she sounds like a friendly drunk.
                              that's putting it mildly

she looks like a puppy that is stuck in the rain when she is hung over, like why is the world so cruel, feel sorry for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Show with a conservative tilt with great ratings gets cancelled?

Hmmm.......
                                great ratings? dude, that was like the 10th ranked show on that network alone. You might be overstating the popularity lol.
                                apparently the ratings went even down from there.

but hey, what do I know. I never even heard of the show.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X