This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    4th season was a bit rough IMO but everything else was excellent. Even that 4th season which was by far the worst was significantly better than any other show to ever air on television. The show was just that good.
    My wife and I loved Buffy. We raised our grand daughter who was 4 when Buffy started. She wanted us to call her Buffy. Buffy was her hero and her idol. Hahaha. We were always big Vampire flick fans. One of the best overall music scores ever for a movie just happens to be, IMO, from The Lost Boys. (my all time music score fav is Highlander/Queen)

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
      Our country is so handicapped by hate between our parties, that they cannot work together on an issue and hammer out a bipartisan agreement that works for the most Americans.

Zim-
      Our world is handicapped by hate. Always has been. Always will be (I mean I think so unless a new way of thinking is adapted by a future generation...)

People are getting more and more frustrated; I see it every day with road rage, people cutting in line, basic human decency is pretty much over in most urban areas.

I'm not going to play the politics game, but I will tell you I know quite a few Trump voters, and do you know that EVERY single one I asked why they were voting for him answered: "Because I'm tired of getting screwed on my taxes and having to pay for stuff I don't believe in."

Ok.

Now, I do not support one party. I am an independent; I'll vote for whoever I think is the best for the job.

But the Trump voters I spoke to came off as selfish and racist....that was my experience.

Hillary was no joy to cast a vote for. But I believe we would've been better off, at least for 4 years....
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
        Zim-
        Our world is handicapped by hate. Always has been. Always will be (I mean I think so unless a new way of thinking is adapted by a future generation...)

People are getting more and more frustrated; I see it every day with road rage, people cutting in line, basic human decency is pretty much over in most urban areas.

I'm not going to play the politics game, but I will tell you I know quite a few Trump voters, and do you know that EVERY single one I asked why they were voting for him answered: "Because I'm tired of getting screwed on my taxes and having to pay for stuff I don't believe in."

Ok.

Now, I do not support one party. I am an independent; I'll vote for whoever I think is the best for the job.

But the Trump voters I spoke to came off as selfish and racist....that was my experience.

Hillary was no joy to cast a vote for. But I believe we would've been better off, at least for 4 years....
        lol, Joe. I've been registered Independent since 1967. Have voted for 7 Dems and 5 Rep. Presidents. I hated both Hillary and Donald. It was the most difficult choice I've had to make in politics.

Comment

• I hear ya my friend.
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
            My wife and I loved Buffy. We raised our grand daughter who was 4 when Buffy started. She wanted us to call her Buffy. Buffy was her hero and her idol. Hahaha. We were always big Vampire flick fans. One of the best overall music scores ever for a movie just happens to be, IMO, from The Lost Boys. (my all time music score fav is Highlander/Queen)
            THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Comment

• If you liked highlander, if you haven't already, be sure to check out >>>>>
              http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844653/

THERE HASN'T BEEN A TRUE SEEKER IN OVER A THOUSAND YEARS.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
                If you liked highlander, if you haven't already, be sure to check out >>>>>
                http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844653/

THERE HASN'T BEEN A TRUE SEEKER IN OVER A THOUSAND YEARS.
                OMG...how did I miss this series? IMDb gives it 7.7/10. That's pretty good for that genre.
                I will check it out on Amazon.

Comment

• Got sex
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    Got sex

Is that a question?
                    "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                      Is that a question?
                      I think it's a suggestion.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                        There's still some areas on Long Island, like the North Fork and my home village of Babylon, that don't allow these. Keeps transients and those looking for a quick heist away. There's been a rash of machete wielding robbers repeatedly hitting the local areas that do have these "conveniences", and it wasn't just one hoodlum.
                        They don't allow them in my town on the north sure (that's how it's pronounced I think) either

Comment

• I never really saw the new Tim Allen show but since I saw his other one which looks like the same thing, that should count. That said, I'm sure it was ok and largely innocuous and not canceled because of any political reason. Money always trumps politics. No pun intended.

And for the record I've always dug Nancy Travis.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            prob hard to find. It was only made for about a year back in like 2001ish

Remember Rod Smart, from the Panthers? back in their superbowl run? He was their return guy, backup RB. That was him, in the XFL
                            My wife absolutely hated it when I used to play in a softball league, God forbid I get out and actually have some fun - so I put "SHE HATE ME" on the back of my jersey.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              Yes, I think he is FOS. You can tell, anytime somebody challenges him on any of his "insider" information he gets super defensive and he is constantly contradicting himself. Again, I might be wrong, but I'd bet my left tit that he is full of it.
                              Is your left tit knee high to grasshopper?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                They don't allow them in my town on the north sure (that's how it's pronounced I think) either
                                Where zat?

Comment

Working...
                                X