Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This old guy that I've helped at my job occasionally over the years, a snow bird, comes in an hes like "hey im home....that place in FL is weird, man....
    Do you know how gross these old people are?! If you're single, and looking to take home women, you just pop the tag up on your shirt, and people will know you're available. My wife cut all my tags out just in case!"

****ing eww, man.....why did you tell me that?!
    I hear retirement communities are riddled with STDs these days. Let that sink in for a second....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      It was put into the bill of rights to allow for the citizens to protect themselves from a tyranical government. Had nothing to do with hunting. If you think it is an amendment that no longer has a place in today's society, as many do, than you will be among the first victims when it becomes painfully obvious that you were wrong.
      you literally just repeated, almost verbatim, what I just posted. Thanks......
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It was put into the bill of rights to allow for the citizens to protect themselves from a tyranical government. Had nothing to do with hunting. If you think it is an amendment that no longer has a place in today's society, as many do, than you will be among the first victims when it becomes painfully obvious that you were wrong.
        Ohhh, I don't know. I can see a bunch of liberal hippys charging a hill as they swing their dildos and bongs yelling freeeeedom. You cant?

Very well said, Jenn.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Nothing to do with Trump.
          You dont think there were idiots around in the 1790's that just wanted to shoot ****? Just like every other group, most gun owners are responsible law abiding citizens.
          first of all, yes im kidding.....
          2nd of all....I don't really care, because I don't have a firm stance on guns. My point was, if that kind of militia existed in this day and age, it'd be filled with military and law enforcement rejects who probably didn't pass psych screening....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Ohhh, I don't know. I can see a bunch of liberal hippys charging a hill as they swing their dildos and bongs yelling freeeeedom. You cant?

Very well said, Jenn.
            Dezz, you literally own both those things......
            You ****ing liberal hippy
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• was said weapon like the one from Saints Row 3?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

huh? I don't know what that means.
                Your friend YA always alludes to knowing Mara since he was knee high to grasshopper.

Comment

• There's about an 89% chance that I fall asleep at my desk today.....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Nothing to do with Trump.
                    You dont think there were idiots around in the 1790's that just wanted to shoot ****? Just like every other group, most gun owners are responsible law abiding citizens.
                    The issue with the gun laws is they are not being properly enforced. Many seem to be under the deluded notion that if they create new gun laws they suddenly will become good at enforcing those. Any of the new and many of the current gun laws are only effective in keeping law abiding citzens from owning and obtaining firearms and have had nearly zero effect on criminal behavior in relation to guns. Many people (Piers Morgan) want assault rifle only gun laws which is beyond idiocy since less than one percent of the gun crime involves assault rifles. They don't want to restrict hand guns, which is responsible for nearly all of the gun crime and a hand gun in the home is statistically more likely to injure or kill a member of that home's family than an intruder in the home.

Assault rifles moreso than hand guns are protected by that 2nd amendment, since if the government does go tyranical it will at minimum what we will need to protect ourselves. In fact in today's day and age if you really want to keep the bill of rights up to date with the changes in society, you should allow private ownership of tanks, heavy artillary weapons, RPGs, assault helicopters, offensive aircraft, etc... because if a tyranical government is going to suppress its citizens it will not bring only handguns into the fray to make it a fair fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      It sounded to me like you thought it was crazy to support the 2nd amendment as it was intended, sorry if I misunderstood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        locust valley
                        Do you know Allen's Pickles in Glen Cove? We used to chip in and buy barrels of their awesome product, when I worked at Slant/Fin. I read they are going to start selling in small buckets, this summer. Check it out, they make the best I've had.

Comment

It sounded to me like you thought it was crazy to support the 2nd amendment as it was intended, sorry if I misunderstood.
                          Nope. I meant to imply that the original intention of the amendment, implemented correctly this day and age, could potentially be disastrous, because people are stupid.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I see it on tv. I never heard that personally. I'v heard people say we need to do something about illegals and people over staying their visa. Also better screening for refugees and people from certain Muslim countries that don't like us.
                            They don't like anyone, even their own. Unless anyone believes the daily news stories of bombings at markets, weddings, funerals, pilgrimages, using women and children to carry these out, are all fabricated by racists trying to keep them over there.

Comment

Yes but your comments were made with disdain.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Dezz, you literally own both those things......
                                You ****ing liberal hippy
                                I have several of both and I don't even smoke the stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X