• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    particularly signatures with really big pictures

dezzz
    Tom deserves every pixel.

Comment

• I can't even see my sig because the hosting site is blocked at work lol.....I assume it's still the Banksy??
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        I like inappropriate things myself.
        Like what?
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Health insurance is not a constitutional right. If the Congress wants to pass a law giving everyone health care they can and it would be constitutional, if not bad policy, but the "right" simply does not exist.

I know snowflakes like Pizz would disagree but there it is anyway.

I never said it was a constitutional right. However, allowing the definition of spouse to determine the availability of insurance coverage makes it an issue.

And I agree that that can be solved without the supreme court but unfortunately now that federal rule trumps state rule, everyone runs to the supreme court for everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            You guys hang out?
            Sometimes, but I generally wear underwear.

Unless you meant me and JP and Fez. In that case, I can't answer for them

Comment

Plus you can't guarantee a right that requires money to fulfill. There is never a certainty that the money will always exist for it.
              The Bill of Rights is essentially the claim of the citizen's of their rights the government cannot abridge. "Rights" are not bestowed on the citizens by the government. They are claimed by the citizens. And the Bill of Rights is a direct order from the people TO the government that the state can never take them away.

Despite the fact that they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                I love it when you call me big POOPa....throw ya hands in the AIIIYAH if yous a true playaaa
                I was at a benefit concert last week, the act was Flo Rida, I'd say there were about 500 people there. 497 of them were white. Every time he yelled "put your hands in the air" people put their hands up and held out their wallets. I guess they thought they were being held up or something.

For the record, that is a partially true story.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                  Like what?
                  Girl on girl.....

Empowerment
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Nice.....
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      Sometimes, but I generally wear underwear.

Unless you meant me and JP and Fez. In that case, I can't answer for them
                      Not currently. I have roommates.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

The fact that 99.4% of the attendees were white pretty much sums up Flo Rida's career and reputation.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

We'll make a libertarian out of you yet.......
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Holy crap...Chris Cornell committed suicide.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Holy crap...Chris Cornell committed suicide.
                              Where does it say it was suicide?
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Being investigated as possible suicide....

Damn.
                                "No...I didn't."

Comment

Working...
                                X