Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

    I guess it's all subjective.
    One of my favorite things about music.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I'm still trying to get past the "I'm 33 and have roommates" thing. I'll manage though.
      lol, live where I live and you'd get it.
      I've always had good rent, but now it's time to go lookin'

      I'm prob just going to buy a condo in the fall when all these unrealistic people come to grips with their asking prices being TOO DAMN HIGH
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        In never got the whole Nirvana thing. I liked Smells Like Teen Spirit but the rest of it does nothing for me.

        I guess it's all subjective.
        That song is the worst of them, like nails on a chalkboard except without the reletively pleasent melody.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          That song is the worst of them, like nails on a chalkboard except without the reletively pleasent melody.
          I am a big fan of 90's alternative. I loved the speedy progressions on that song. And pure emotion.

          Again...Music is subjective. Everyone hears things in different ways based on their point of view.
          I never really make fun of anyone's musical taste except for Meyerbud and his love of Nickleback. THAT cannot go unpunished.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I am a big fan of 90's alternative. I loved the speedy progressions on that song. And pure emotion.

            Again...Music is subjective. Everyone hears things in different ways based on their point of view.
            I never really make fun of anyone's musical taste except for Meyerbud and his love of Nickleback. THAT cannot go unpunished.
            and the audacity of that kid to try to tell me it was because of me he liked them or something. total nonsense.

            Nickelback walks into a bar..............























            There's no punch line because ruining music isn't funny...
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              To each their own, right? I ****ing love Nirvana. One of those bands I could just put whatever album on and just listen to in the background.
              Nirvana is good but a little over rated imo.

              I like Alice in Chains more. Cobain was a better song writer but Staley was a better singer.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                and the audacity of that kid to try to tell me it was because of me he liked them or something. total nonsense.

                Nickelback walks into a bar..............























                There's no punch line because ruining music isn't funny...
                Hahaha...remember "Pizzleback"?
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  and the audacity of that kid to try to tell me it was because of me he liked them or something. total nonsense.
                  lol The funny thing is it worked. I completely forgot he was the one who liked him.

                  Comment


                  • Last week I made fun of Matt because there's a tour with Linkin Park, Blink 182, Wu Tang Clan, and Machine Gun Kelly, playing in Queens at CitiField.....and he's going for Linkin Park lmao.

                    one of the most commercial bands ever, like, to the point where the record label forcibly ADDED Chester to the band in order to sign them, and they pump out singles only. the worst.
                    Matt thinks they are the most metal **** to ever happen to music lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      I am a big fan of 90's alternative. I loved the speedy progressions on that song. And pure emotion.

                      Again...Music is subjective. Everyone hears things in different ways based on their point of view.
                      I never really make fun of anyone's musical taste except for Meyerbud and his love of Nickleback. THAT cannot go unpunished.
                      I don't make fun of other people's musical preference. Heck, a lot of what I enjoy listening to is pretty crappy music by most people's standards, but I find myself enjoying it so **** em. I don't think Jpizz took my comments that way.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Nirvana is good but a little over rated imo.

                        I like Alice in Chains more. Cobain was a better song writer but Staley was a better singer.
                        I like Staley's voice better too, but I still like Nirvana more. So many great tracks.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          I don't make fun of other people's musical preference. Heck, a lot of what I enjoy listening to is pretty crappy music by most people's standards, but I find myself enjoying it so **** em. I don't think Jpizz took my comments that way.
                          Nope, it's fine. Only way I'd straight up make fun of people's music preferences is if they say they like rock and hip-hop, but only listen to Nickelback and Drake, lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Last week I made fun of Matt because there's a tour with Linkin Park, Blink 182, Wu Tang Clan, and Machine Gun Kelly, playing in Queens at CitiField.....and he's going for Linkin Park lmao.

                            one of the most commercial bands ever, like, to the point where the record label forcibly ADDED Chester to the band in order to sign them, and they pump out singles only. the worst.
                            Matt thinks they are the most metal **** to ever happen to music lol
                            I like Blink 182

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Poor Flo Rida. Does a charity gig and all he gets is abuse.


                              I'm not saying it's not deserved....
                              I think I'v told this story before but a few years ago I was in my friends car and he had him on.
                              "Whaaat is this ****?" in my head. He has the screen that shows you the artist and the song. I looked at the name and said "This guys name is Florida? As in the state?" My friend starts laughing " No you idiot. Its flow rider."
                              lmao.

                              Comment


                              • I like Tom Petty......







                                A lot
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X