X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

good afternoon..whats shakin? </P>

have you good people heard this song yet.. Ain't no rest for the wicked by Cage the Elephant.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5kbBxv9XPo</P>

</P>[/quote]Can't keep it off the radio

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]and i forgot GO JAYS GO!![/quote]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]omg the freak stub thumb! grossssss
        [/quote]

thumb or no thumb...

i say overrated

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="patsrule666"] our QB is better looking than yours...so there.[/quote]</P>

ok harooni. </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

stealin my ****.... lol nice try homie</P>

[/quote]

what can i say, horny minds htink alike...
          [/quote] So you are actually considering putting on a french maid outfit, and cooking supper for her??</P>

Dont worry i wont tell anyone. lol.</P>

[/quote]

why? does amanda do that?
          [/quote]</P>

wtf... how do i get brought up in this?!?!</P>

[/quote]

i dunno, i think he was saying u do that? Im lost..

either way u can put the french maid outfit on for me and we can gitter done
          [/quote]</P>

nice try... once again A for effore but... no spanks lol</P>

Comment

spanks are jsut the foreplay...

Comment

Lmoa-I was only refering to give and take, thinking alike, etc, etc...</P>

Egg shells, tip-toe,must go now...lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

nice try... once again A for effore but... no spanks lol</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Lmoa-I was only refering to give and take, thinking alike, etc, etc...</P>

Egg shells, tip-toe,must go now...lol.</P>

[/quote]</P>

wtf?!?! lol</P>

Comment

Where's Morehead? Did he get tired of calling Yankee fans whiners, and not dealing with the fact that his team won 2 WS while roiding, and we won none with our exposed juicing players? I guess I'll do what he does. Declare myself winner and just think that he got too upset and doesnt want to deal with it
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]Where's Morehead? Did he get tired of calling Yankee fans whiners, and not dealing with the fact that his team won 2 WS while roiding, and we won none with our exposed juicing players? I guess I'll do what he does. Declare myself winner and just think that he got too upset and doesnt want to deal with it
                      [/quote]

andy and roger... just saying

Knoblauch and Justice

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Where's Morehead? Did he get tired of calling Yankee fans whiners, and not dealing with the fact that his team won 2 WS while roiding, and we won none with our exposed juicing players? I guess I'll do what he does. Declare myself winner and just think that he got too upset and doesnt want to deal with it
                        [/quote]

Knoblauch and Justice
                        [/quote]

Pettitte and Roger were in Houston when that went down. That's what everything in the cases refers to anyway.
                        Justice I could care less about. Knoblauch....well....when he was juicing....YA COULDA FOOLED ME!!! lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Where's Morehead? Did he get tired of calling Yankee fans whiners, and not dealing with the fact that his team won 2 WS while roiding, and we won none with our exposed juicing players? I guess I'll do what he does. Declare myself winner and just think that he got too upset and doesnt want to deal with it
                          [/quote]

Knoblauch and Justice
                          [/quote]

Pettitte and Roger were in Houston when that went down. That's what everything in the cases refers to anyway.
                          Justice I could care less about. Knoblauch....well....when he was juicing....YA COULDA FOOLED ME!!! lol
                          [/quote]

well allegations are from when he was a yankee too

either way who cares, everybody ****in juiced. Everybody needs to get over it... after papi steps up for being a Benedict Arnold

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Where's Morehead? Did he get tired of calling Yankee fans whiners, and not dealing with the fact that his team won 2 WS while roiding, and we won none with our exposed juicing players? I guess I'll do what he does. Declare myself winner and just think that he got too upset and doesnt want to deal with it
                            [/quote]

Knoblauch and Justice
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

well allegations are from when he was a yankee too

either way who cares, everybody ****in juiced. Everybody needs to get over it... after papi steps up for being a Benedict Arnold
                            [/quote]

yea I guess thats what annoys me the most. Someone else did that back when too....Palmiero maybe? I forget.
                            If we're going to keep talking about cheaters, we have to come to grips with the fact that there have been numerous amounts of them and that there still are more prolly.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

what do you guys think about the names being released, I think the fans wanna know who's dirty or not.. it would be tragic if HOF'er Rickey Henderson was on that list but it would also make alot of sense..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]what do you guys think about the names being released, I think the fans wanna know who's dirty or not.. it would be tragic if HOF'er Rickey Henderson was on that list but it would also make alot of sense..[/quote]

well....i mean I guess I glad the names were exposed....
                                BUT....at the same time, if they were testing just to see if it was a problem without the intent of exposing players....i think THATS BS
                                Not that I condone the use...but it's kinda shady that these supposedly anonymous results are being released....w/e
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X