This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/100
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      8/100
      sigh...2/25

Comment

• 1/12.5
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Ok, anonther music question from the ignoant:

With string instruments like guitars and bass; do they reverse string it for left handed musicians or do lefties just play it upside down?
          They make guitars for left handed weirdos like you
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            They make guitars for left handed weirdos like you
            I'm not left handed.

Comment

Ok, anonther music question from the ignoant:

With string instruments like guitars and bass; do they reverse string it for left handed musicians or do lefties just play it upside down?
              They have left handed guitars. Although Jimy Hendrix played a right handed Strat lefty. He just strung it as a left handed guitar.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

If most people on these boards could handle a google search they wouldn't require a link for every thread.
                +1. Drives me nuts when people demand a link for the most ridiculous crap.
                If you say Dave Meggett drank mostly ice tea in prison, someone will want that link for proof.... otherwise you're just a sack of lying bullcrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                  If you say Dave Meggett drank mostly ice tea in prison, someone will want that link for proof.... otherwise you're just a sack of lying bullcrap.
                  I assume you have a link for that iced tea thing.....
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Oh, right. He should have stuck to the guitar and let somebody else sing. Or gone into landscaping or something, he was terrible.
                    haha Like I said I thought they were very over rated but he wasnt THAT bad.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoySSBwQVso

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      I assume you have a link for that iced tea thing.....
                      https://ineedcoffee.com/top-10-dange...-coffee-enema/

The article includes tea, too.
                      Who knew?
                      Dave didn't tell me WHY he used so much iced tea, but one can imagine that he might have wanted an occasional enema.

Comment

• Man who sold the world is good too.

Comment

• Hey Pizz, you see the Always Sunny when they spoof Making a Murderer?

Comment

I'm not left handed.
                            Oh good

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                              Link?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Hey Pizz, you see the Always Sunny when they spoof Making a Murderer?
                                nah it's been a long time since I've watched the show. Nothing against it, I just stopped watching.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X