• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Oh good
    Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
      +1. Drives me nuts when people demand a link for the most ridiculous crap.
      If you say Dave Meggett drank mostly ice tea in prison, someone will want that link for proof.... otherwise you're just a sack of lying bullcrap.
      It is dumb. I'm not here to compensate for someone else's laziness. I'll link something if I feel like it or find it necessary, otherwise if they insist on a link, I just do

https://www.google.com

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        haha Like I said I thought they were very over rated but he wasnt THAT bad.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoySSBwQVso
        yes he was

swing a cat around by its tail and the sounds it makes are more melodic than anything coming out of his mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          nah it's been a long time since I've watched the show. Nothing against it, I just stopped watching.
          Yea same here. When Im bored at work I catch up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Why?
            Cause lefties are trash
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

It is dumb. I'm not here to compensate for someone else's laziness. I'll link something if I feel like it or find it necessary, otherwise if they insist on a link, I just do

https://www.google.com
              Oh you mean that thing you didn't do when you didnt know about left hand guitars?

Comment

• This weekend is going to be exhausting. I'm already tired at the thought of it zzzzzzzz
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                  I think it's the Hofner Jimmie.
                  I read that he used a Rickenbacker for the Abbey Road album. I see you posted that he had used that over the Hofner on some albums before that, too.
                  I always felt McCartney developed significantly over the course of his Beatle years - many of their early stuff, his playing was almost like Polka beat. Maybe he needed an instrument with more versatility and tone. Maybe once they stopped touring, and the frustration of being drowned out by screaming fans was gone - he stepped it up. Maybe it was the times and music changing. Maybe it was the great psychedelic drugs?

Comment

He's a grown man
                    I've mentioned that it's a 24/7 operation where I work. I do 2 or 3 double shifts a week, and then get weird days off. Coming here to chat or read stuff helps keep me awake and amused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Speaking of a Rickenbacker.......
                      This handsome guy looks good in one...

Rickenbocker products have a cool look to them. I mentioned many top bass players have used them. I've never seen a lead guitarist with one in their hands. I have noticed many rhythm guitarists use them, though. Any hands on insight to this?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        This weekend is going to be exhausting. I'm already tired at the thought of it zzzzzzzz
                        I'll be working 3 shifts next weekend - if that helps you feel any better.

Comment

Cause lefties are trash
                          why?

Comment

If most people on these boards could handle a google search they wouldn't require a link for every thread.
                            I try not to get upset over the special rules or particularities of any forum. But these are places to discuss things - and you wouldn't demand a link or shut down any conversation with someone, in any other situation. Have you demanded a link to any of YA's claims?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Oh you mean that thing you didn't do when you didnt know about left hand guitars?
                              I didn't ask for a link and I find the answers I get here are more interesting and interactive, while equally as informative. There is a difference between making an inquiry and asking for a link.

Comment

why?
                                My wife is a lefty. She actually has zero use of her right hand. But it's the left side of her brain that is basically just a fluid filled cavity, from the scans I've seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X