This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
    He was a lot of things. Certainly melodic, while Jon Anderson was singing - but Yes had a lot of very long, intricate songs, and he would quickly take off during the instrumental sections. Very aggressive bass player. One of the greatest.
    I saw Yes at the Springfield Civic Center in the summer of 1977. Chris Squire whipped out a triple neck bass.......Seemed like overkill to me.

I mean....It's a bass.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjC0vMIrOAk
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• oyyy, jihadists suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            oyyy, jihadists suck.
            Were you looking someone to counter that? Prob won't happen.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

oyyy, jihadists suck.
              no, they blow

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                no, they blow
                9/10
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Were you looking someone to counter that? Prob won't happen.
                  I would hope not. Kind of hard to counter when they target women and children.

Comment

Yea, it's ****ing awful
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Did it become 1952 again when I wasn't looking. Awful that they target children. What difference does it make if they target women or men?

Comment

Did it become 1952 again when I wasn't looking. Awful that they target children. What difference does it make if they target women or men?
                        Stop it. It was a benign comment.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I guess I like girls more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Top one is just a regular guitar, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Stop it. It was a benign comment.
                              100 years of fighting for equality and now the stupid "feminists" want not equality but superiority and yet we are still getting comments like that from men. Like women still need to be protected by men. Sorry, but there is nothing benign about that comment, it is a window to part of the underlying problem. The bigger problem though is when that line started moving from equality to superiority and the notion that your value as a person is determined by where you rank on the opression meter.

Comment

• Some guy tried to burn down the church my sister was going to get married in in Sept. Locked himself in the church with 2 tanks of propane. Supposedly he lit some of the inside on fire. Church wont be ready for a 6-8 months now.

Hope she doesn't turn into bridezilla.

Comment

Working...
                                X