X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I guess I like girls more.
    That's fine, just don't tell your boyfriend.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      100 years of fighting for equality and now the stupid "feminists" want not equality but superiority and yet we are still getting comments like that from men. Like women still need to be protected by men. Sorry, but there is nothing benign about that comment, it is a window to part of the underlying problem. The bigger problem though is when that line started moving from equality to superiority and the notion that your value as a person is determined by where you rank on the opression meter.
      I might suggest you lighten up.
      Interpreting that comment as some kind of "oppression" is a bridge too far.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Some guy tried to burn down the church my sister was going to get married in in Sept. Locked himself in the church with 2 tanks of propane. Supposedly he lit some of the inside on fire. Church wont be ready for a 6-8 months now.

Hope she doesn't turn into bridezilla.
        There is no evidense that propane has ever mutated DNA, she will still be the same regardless of any lingering exposure to propane. Which in 6-8 months will have completely dissapated from the chruch anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I might suggest you lighten up.
          Interpreting that comment as some kind of "oppression" is a bridge too far.
          I am perfectly light and in no way upset, but I will not let a comment like that slide by. It is insulting and I am not the type to take an insult meekly. Reality check, if men and women were considered equal in dezzz's mind, that comment would not have been made. It seems benign to you because you also don't think men and women are equal. If he did, he would have said something about targeting children and nothing about the women. He didn't, I called him on it, end of story. You are making the issue and I can only deduce that it is because the notion of men and women being actually equal is offensive to you in some way. Why would that be?

Comment

100 years of fighting for equality and now the stupid "feminists" want not equality but superiority and yet we are still getting comments like that from men. Like women still need to be protected by men. Sorry, but there is nothing benign about that comment, it is a window to part of the underlying problem. The bigger problem though is when that line started moving from equality to superiority and the notion that your value as a person is determined by where you rank on the opression meter.
            Whaaat a load of ****.
            Its wrong for men to want to protect women? Seems like a sign of respect to me. Its little strange you seem more worried and offended about my comment which was supportingwomen (in my mind anyway) than the *******s who deliberately targeted women and children.

Comment

I am perfectly light and in no way upset, but I will not let a comment like that slide by. It is insulting and I am not the type to take an insult meekly. Reality check, if men and women were considered equal in dezzz's mind, that comment would not have been made. It seems benign to you because you also don't think men and women are equal. If he did, he would have said something about targeting children and nothing about the women. He didn't, I called him on it, end of story. You are making the issue and I can only deduce that it is because the notion of men and women being actually equal is offensive to you in some way. Why would that be?
              "in no way upset" ? This paragraph you wrote might suggest otherwise.

When our little Dezipoo oppresses a woman then come see me. Quite honestly your objection is PC bull****......In my opinion of course.

Comment

• fight nicely, humans.....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

"in no way upset" ? This paragraph you wrote might suggest otherwise.

When our little Dezipoo oppresses a woman then come see me. Quite honestly your objection is PC bull****......In my opinion of course.
                  It isn't PC bull**** and you know full well I don't play that nonsense. It is a thought process that needs to change before the goal can be reached. I don't see what I wrote to make you think that I was upset, but I assure you I am not.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    fight nicely, humans.....
                    Well Dezz makes a perfectly reasonable comment about terrorists going after women and children and then we get three verses of "We Shall Overcome".

Spare me the PC garbage. I am happy to have a break from the thought police.

Comment

It isn't PC bull**** and you know full well I don't play that nonsense. It is a thought process that needs to change before the goal can be reached. I don't see what I wrote to make you think that I was upset, but I assure you I am not.
                      Folks who resort to PC nonsense NEVER think they are.

Comment

We need not get into this BS. From the time I was old enough to understand my mom told me that in the eyes of God, and in the words of our Constitution, we are all equal. Amen. There should be no need to even seek equality because it should be a given. But, the damned world is run by rich, white men, which means that women, non whites and poor people get short shrift in their minds, regardless of the words that come out of their mouths. And, wherever muslim men categorize women in their brains and their hearts, it will never, ever be as equals. To me, that is the worst part of accepting muslim immigrants, because they bring those ingrained mind sets of women being inferior, and Christians being infidels into a country that needs to move forward on equal rights... not backwards

Comment

Physically you are not equal, which is why when any man hurts an innocent women it's upsetting to me. Its cowardly.

Comment

Whaaat a load of ****.
                            Its wrong for men to want to protect women? Seems like a sign of respect to me. Its little strange you seem more worried and offended about my comment which was supportingwomen (in my mind anyway) than the *******s who deliberately targeted women and children.
                            It is not wrong for anybody to want to protect anybody else, but it is insulting to equate a woman's defenselessness to a child's. If you think viewing women as needing protection and shelter as if they were children as a sign of respect, I really am not sure how to help you.

Comment

Folks who resort to PC nonsense NEVER think they are.
                              So it is PC garbage to not want to be treated like a child?

Comment

Physically you are not equal, which is why when any man hurts an innocent women it's upsetting to me. Its cowardly.
                                Equal does not mean the same. Replace "women" with "children" and it looks the same. Now replce "women" with "men" in that sentence and it will look very strange to you. Get it yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X