This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Jamie is an interesting character. Jon Snow is a bit of an idiot, not a fan.
    That's because HE KNOWS NOTHING!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      That's because HE KNOWS NOTHING!!!!
      At least he's smarter than Robb Stark.

Comment

• I actually have not one, but 2 Jon Snow action figures lol. One is one of the Pop Vinyls, and one is just a regular action figure that I got a 2 for 1 with Danaerys
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

My favorites are probably Jon Snow and Jamie Lannister.....

Jamie is all over the ****ing place. He's just the most complex character in the series, I feel. Like, you think he turns babyface, but then BAM back to being a heel.....and then he does it all over again. He's a loose cannon! Unpredictable decision-making.

Jon Snow is just the man....
          I was just going to respond to your other post about building lovable characters up and killing them. Jamies been the complete opposite. When he got his hand cut off I had a blood lust I hated him so much. Then he was broken, confessed to being the kingslayer and why he did it in the bath. He is one of my favorites without a doubt.

Comment

I like her journey. Maybe I relate best with her? IDK, but I liked her from the start.
            The Hound is sexist for protecting her though, right

You opened a can of worms, WOMAN! lol

Comment

• Are you a collector?

Comment

Jamie is an interesting character. Jon Snow is a bit of an idiot, not a fan.
                Big fat mehh for John Snow from me as well. And Robb Stark was double crossed, doesnt make him an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  The Hound is sexist for protecting her though, right

You opened a can of worms, WOMAN! lol
                  No. She is a child. But again, you are equating women's capabilities with that of children. Good job.

Comment

I was just going to respond to your other post about building lovable characters up and killing them. Jamies been the complete opposite. When he got his hand cut off I had a blood lust I hated him so much. Then he was broken, confessed to being the kingslayer and why he did it in the bath. He is one of my favorites without a doubt.
                    Exactly, he's just more complex than his one "defining moment" and his uhh....ya know....extracurricular activities.....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Big fat mehh for John Snow from me as well. And Robb Stark was double crossed, doesnt make him an idiot.
                      In the books it would take an idiot of high magnatude not to see the double cross coming.

Comment

No. She is a child. But again, you are equating women's capabilities with that of children. Good job.
                        Geeet outa here....hahaha

Comment

Are you a collector?
                          ehh, I have random stuff here and there. I just have nowhere to put it, so I'm trying NOT to
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Geeet outa here....hahaha
                            Arya is 12 or 14...child. You equated her being protected to a woman being protected. It really is isulting that you think women are so inferior. If I wasn't on the internet I'd swear I had been time warped to the 1950s.

Comment

ehh, I have random stuff here and there. I just have nowhere to put it, so I'm trying NOT to
                              I know where I would put it for you.

Comment

Arya is 12 or 14...child. You equated her being protected to a woman being protected. It really is isulting that you think women are so inferior. If I wasn't on the internet I'd swear I had been time warped to the 1950s.
                                Shes a god damn assassin trained by the best swordsman in the world. Stop belittling females. Women are powerful, Nelly. Get over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X