This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Is the op the John Jerry freak? I mix some posters up. If yes mods likely didnt want a troll thread.
    prob didn't help that jmike went into the most sarcastic response from go lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I can't believe the Odell thread is still going.
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
        I can't believe the Odell thread is still going.
        I think its funny. "Ima work harder than ever!" Misses first practice after tweet.

Comment

• Whether someone dislikes his no show or doesn't care, I can't believe it's 46 pages since yesterday.

That's a little insane.
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

I think its funny. "Ima work harder than ever!" Misses first practice after tweet.
            how do you know he just wasn't training elsewhere instead of a voluntary workout?
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              how do you know he just wasn't training elsewhere instead of a voluntary workout?
              Because Im not a naive idiot, Pizz. Thats why.

Comment

• I'm over the Beckham *****fest. People always want to complain about some **** that doesn't affect them.
                Just shut the **** up and root for your team. It's not some situation where a guy is complaining about his teammates, or a guy who can't run routes, or sleeps through games or some **** lol

People just don't like this guy personally, and that's so ****ing weird to me....because guess what? He's not your friend. He's just a guy on a team you follow. And you know what? If most of these people complaining were in the public spotlight to the same degree, ya wouldn't like them either haha
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I can do without Rudys daily bowel movement updates.
                  Well who's bowel movements DO you want to hear about?
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Because Im not a naive idiot, Pizz. Thats why.
                    I guess I missed the photos of him with an L in one hand a bottle of Hennessey in the other while his teammates were at voluntary OTAs
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• "Beckham releases a *Siiigh* during conversation and fans want him burned at the stake because he's clearly uninterested in this team"

That's pretty much what I translate to any time someone brings up a Beckham "news" story. =D
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I guess I missed the photos of him with an L in one hand a bottle of Hennessey in the other while his teammates were at voluntary OTAs
                        lol
                        I love the "hes not a criminal or anything so every other ****ty thing he does is excusable" attitude.

Hes getting paid millions to play a sport. Show up and be the leader he claims he wants to be. Show the rookies what it takes to play in this league.

Comment

"Beckham releases a *Siiigh* during conversation and fans want him burned at the stake because he's clearly uninterested in this team"

That's pretty much what I translate to any time someone brings up a Beckham "news" story. =D
                          He's got no one to blame but himself. How people dont see that amazes me. If he showed up to practice, no one would have had to call him out and he wouldn't be huffing and puffing like a child.

Comment

prob didn't help that jmike went into the most sarcastic response from go lol
                            Did that seem like sarcasm? I assure you that it wasn't.

I was confident that it would have turned into a very productive and informative thread if it was given a chance to grow.
                            Last edited by jmike; 05-24-2017, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Well who's bowel movements DO you want to hear about?
                              IDK about Dezzz, but I am interested in YA's. I'd particularly like to hear about the bowel movement discussions he has had with Wellinton Mara over the years. I think that would be facinating.

Comment

lol
                                I love the "hes not a criminal or anything so every other ****ty thing he does is excusable" attitude.

Hes getting paid millions to play a sport. Show up and be the leader he claims he wants to be. Show the rookies what it takes to play in this league.
                                IDC if he is not a leader. As long has he comes ready to play and doesn't cause problems that might prevent the team from playing its best.

Comment

Working...
                                X