This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    He's got no one to blame but himself. How people dont see that amazes me. If he showed up to practice, no one would have had to call him out and he wouldn't be huffing and puffing like a child.
    I can't disagree with that. His actions do invite this type of response from the fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Did that seem like sarcasm? I assure you that it wasn't.

I was confident that it would have turned into a very productive and informative thread if it was given a chance to grow.
      40/50
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

IDC if he is not a leader. As long has he comes ready to play and doesn't cause problems that might prevent the team from playing its best.
        I dont care if he is a leader either. I'm using his own words.

Comment

He's got no one to blame but himself. How people dont see that amazes me. If he showed up to practice, no one would have had to call him out and he wouldn't be huffing and puffing like a child.
          See this mentality is hilarious. Blame for what? He doesn't answer to you. Who's calling him out other than a nobody like you? lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            See this mentality is hilarious. Blame for what? He doesn't answer to you. Who's calling him out other than a nobody like you? lol
            What he means is, if the extra scrutiny or the criticizms from the fans and media bother him, he is causing his own problem. If he doesn't care what is being said than you are correct.

Comment

No, he answers to the coaches and management. You think coaches are happy he didnt show up? Mara? They can't say it because the media would flip a ****.

Comment

No, he answers to the coaches and management. You think coaches are happy he didnt show up? Mara? They can't say it because the media would flip a ****.
                Well.....then it's speculation. Maybe they knew he wouldn't be there on day one because he said so. Who cares.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Well.....then it's speculation. Maybe they knew he wouldn't be there on day one because he said so. Who cares.
                  We get it Pizz, you dont care....about anything....

Comment

• Whats for luuuunch?

Comment

Whats for luuuunch?
                      Didn't you say something about Rudy's bowell movement?

Comment

Whats for luuuunch?
                        Leftover Bubba Burger, with cheese. Some ****sucker here at work ate my bag of chips, and just left a few crumbs in the bag. I poured them over the burger, and it was pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                          Leftover Bubba Burger, with cheese. Some ****sucker here at work ate my bag of chips, and just left a few crumbs in the bag. I poured them over the burger, and it was pretty good.
                          Well, hopefully they were vinegar chips. At least that way they will hear it from their next customer.

Comment

how do you know he just wasn't training elsewhere instead of a voluntary workout?
                            You were 100% right Pizz. He was training elsewhere.

New York Giants star wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. seemingly skipped OTA sessions to work out with NFL-bust Johnny Manziel.

lmao

Comment

Well, hopefully they were vinegar chips. At least that way they will hear it from their next customer.
                              Dey was garlic and onion chips. Wouldn't be too hard to find out who the perp was, if I wished to get close to any of these animals.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                                Dey was garlic and onion chips. Wouldn't be too hard to find out who the perp was, if I wished to get close to any of these animals.
                                just take their altoids

Comment

Working...
                                X