X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    just take their altoids
    It's kinda good for me, in the long run. Any garbage type food I bring in, they steal before I get to it. Anything halfway healthy is always safe from theft.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      You were 100% right Pizz. He was training elsewhere.

New York Giants star wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. seemingly skipped OTA sessions to work out with NFL-bust Johnny Manziel.

lmao
      lol, training deez slores!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Manziel must be ODB's reclamation project lmao
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• You'd think after what he did in that playoff game, Beckham would be itching to get together again with Manning, re-establish their important connection, and put that disaster behind him. Yet he's blown him off repeatedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
            You'd think after what he did in that playoff game, Beckham would be itching to get together again with Manning, re-establish their important connection, and put that disaster behind him. Yet he's blown him off repeatedly.
            Johny Football is a better QB than Eli.

Comment

Johny Football is a better QB than Eli.
              Duh.
              We should have drafted him.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

just take their altoids
                You gotta go read your best buds post on page 52 of the Odell thread.......
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

I can do without Rudys daily bowel movement updates.
                  Today was a rough one.

Had a 12 ounce cup of coffee this morning. 2 cream, little sugar. Boy did that wear and tear my bowels. They were on absolute fire!
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                    You gotta go read your best buds post on page 52 of the Odell thread.......
                    link me to the one you are talking about, there aren't 52 pages with how I have my settings

Did I upset him again?

Comment

• Dez just quoted it in the last post there
                      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                      "No...I didn't."
                      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Today was a rough one.

Had a 12 ounce cup of coffee this morning. 2 cream, little sugar. Boy did that wear and tear my bowels. They were on absolute fire!
                        Do you have hemorrhoids?
                        "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                          Dez just quoted it in the last post there
                          LOL, of course. He will only share with those who will properly kowtow and swallow his BS now.

Comment

• I just commented on that....idk why...

GMBs for all fans......except this exclusive club, that is
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

LOL, of course. He will only share with those who will properly kowtow and swallow his BS now.
                              You scared him into his shell - like a frightened turtle!

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                                You scared him into his shell - like a frightened turtle!
                                I am terrible

Comment

Working...
                                X