• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I just commented on that....idk why...

GMBs for all fans......except this exclusive club, that is
    I saw it, made me laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
      You scared him into his shell - like a frightened turtle!
      I was in the pool!!!
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        LOL, of course. He will only share with those who will properly kowtow and swallow his BS now.
        I get that he can be an *** but he hasn't shown any reason to not believe him. Not once did anything he share turn out to not be true.

Comment

this exclusive club
          LOL.....man, I knew that thread was going to take a serious left turn at some point....I think we've just seen it.....I can't wait to see where it goes....
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I get that he can be an *** but he hasn't shown any reason to not believe him. Not once did anything he share turn out to not be true.
            So you can believe him, I don't care if you do. Go sign up for his newsletter. Honestly I hope he does keep his nonsense to his exclusive club.

Comment

I just commented on that....idk why...

GMBs for all fans......except this exclusive club, that is
              He just took a shot at you.
              "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                So you can believe him, I don't care if you do. Go sign up for his newsletter. Honestly I hope he does keep his nonsense to his exclusive club.
                Whats with the tude?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Whats with the tude?
                  No tude...seriously, none. If you don't think he is completely FOS, sign up for the newsletter he is putting together as we speak. I just don't think that will give him the attention he desires and will end up posting the BS here as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                    Do you have hemorrhoids?
                    Nah.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

He just took a shot at you.
                      I see that lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• HEY LET'S START ACTING LIKE ADULTS OK??

Comment

• I went the childish, but adult route of not really attacking, but hopefully making him realize how ridiculous he sounds.

Though I doubt it does anything except go over his head....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Well, I gotta go to work. I can't wait to come home and see what kind of disaster this board turned into.
                            "No...I didn't."

Comment

Well, I gotta go to work. I can't wait to come home and see what kind of disaster this board turned into.
                              I'll be making it worse

Comment

• Lmaoo

Comment

Working...
                                X