This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Every single name on that list should be released and it should have been done yesterday.

Single names will keep coming out and we have to go through this hoopla once a month it seems like. Just get it all out there and move on.
    [/quote]I agree with this 100%..This whole steriod thing has made me less of a fan..</P>

Lawyers are the ones leaking the names..go figure..</P>

Funny how Nomar took alot of crap for not being a leader when he was with the Sox..And there he was front and center the other day, sticking up for Papi...lol.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Because Nomar was a big time juicer. So was/is Johnny Damon.</P>

I hate to tell you guys, steroids may not be the PED of choice now because of testing, but HGH is. Nothing has changed. The sport is NOT clean because they can't test for it.</P>

This is the reality of modern baseball. Since circa 1995, PED's have been widespread in MLB. And they continue to be. Every champion since the mid 90's has probably had guys on PED's on their team.</P>

HGH isn't as bad because at least they aren't bad for you like steroids. But its just the way it is.</P>

[/quote]As long as Chipper Jones name doesnt come up, i just may continue to watch a few games each year..</P>

btw- I take steriod injections... Right in the spine..very painful i might add.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Can you hit a breaking ball?</P>
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Every single name on that list should be released and it should have been done yesterday.

Single names will keep coming out and we have to go through this hoopla once a month it seems like. Just get it all out there and move on.
      [/quote]I agree with this 100%..This whole steriod thing has made me less of a fan..</p>

Lawyers are the ones leaking the names..go figure..</p>

Funny how Nomar took alot of crap for not being a leader when he was with the Sox..And there he was front and center the other day, sticking up for Papi...lol.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Because Nomar was a big time juicer. So was/is Johnny Damon.</p>

I hate to tell you guys, steroids may not be the PED of choice now because of testing, but HGH is. Nothing has changed. The sport is NOT clean because they can't test for it.</p>

This is the reality of modern baseball. Since circa 1995, PED's have been widespread in MLB. And they continue to be. Every champion since the mid 90's has probably had guys on PED's on their team.</p>

HGH isn't as bad because at least they aren't bad for you like steroids. But its just the way it is.</p>

[/quote]As long as Chipper Jones name doesnt come up, i just may continue to watch a few games each year..</p>

btw- I take steriod injections... Right in the spine..very painful i might add.</p>[/quote]

i would put chipper in that ichiro and jeter small group, with Mauer on track to be
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]I agree with this 100%..This whole steriod thing has made me less of a fan..</P>

Lawyers are the ones leaking the names..go figure..</P>

Funny how Nomar took alot of crap for not being a leader when he was with the Sox..And there he was front and center the other day, sticking up for Papi...lol.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Because Nomar was a big time juicer. So was/is Johnny Damon.</P>

I hate to tell you guys, steroids may not be the PED of choice now because of testing, but HGH is. Nothing has changed. The sport is NOT clean because they can't test for it.</P>

This is the reality of modern baseball. Since circa 1995, PED's have been widespread in MLB. And they continue to be. Every champion since the mid 90's has probably had guys on PED's on their team.</P>

HGH isn't as bad because at least they aren't bad for you like steroids. But its just the way it is.</P>[/quote]mid 90's.. excellent!! i can still hold onto the back to back in 92-93

Comment

Gave my golf clubs away 4 yrs ago, if thats any indicater...[]

Comment

<span class="status-body"><span class="entry-content">My MVP of camp so far (yes I know it's day 2, practice 3 but humor me): Terrell Thomas. #nyg

-per Garafolo

i think Thomas overtakes Ross this year...
            </span></span>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]I agree with this 100%..This whole steriod thing has made me less of a fan..</p>

Lawyers are the ones leaking the names..go figure..</p>

Funny how Nomar took alot of crap for not being a leader when he was with the Sox..And there he was front and center the other day, sticking up for Papi...lol.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Because Nomar was a big time juicer. So was/is Johnny Damon.</p>

I hate to tell you guys, steroids may not be the PED of choice now because of testing, but HGH is. Nothing has changed. The sport is NOT clean because they can't test for it.</p>

This is the reality of modern baseball. Since circa 1995, PED's have been widespread in MLB. And they continue to be. Every champion since the mid 90's has probably had guys on PED's on their team.</p>

HGH isn't as bad because at least they aren't bad for you like steroids. But its just the way it is.</p>

[/quote]As long as Chipper Jones name doesnt come up, i just may continue to watch a few games each year..</p>

btw- I take steriod injections... Right in the spine..very painful i might add.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Can you hit a breaking ball?</p>[/quote]
              '
              if u throw it i can

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<span class="status-body"><span class="entry-content">My MVP of camp so far (yes I know it's day 2, practice 3 but humor me): Terrell Thomas. #nyg

-per Garafolo

</span></span>[/quote]

I'm glad to see our secondary doing so well, but the negative in me thinks its doing so well cause we don't have any receivers in the first place.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<SPAN class=status-body><SPAN class=entry-content>My MVP of camp so far (yes I know it's day 2, practice 3 but humor me): Terrell Thomas. #nyg

-per Garafolo

</SPAN></SPAN>[/quote]

I'm glad to see our secondary doing so well, but the negative in me thinks its doing so well cause we don't have any receivers in the first place.
                  [/quote]</P>

Please try to control the "negative in you".</P>

It gets in the way of your commone sense.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<SPAN class=status-body><SPAN class=entry-content>My MVP of camp so far (yes I know it's day 2, practice 3 but humor me): Terrell Thomas. #nyg

-per Garafolo

</SPAN></SPAN>[/quote]

[/quote] Daven- have you EVER seen a glass half full??

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<SPAN class=status-body><SPAN class=entry-content>My MVP of camp so far (yes I know it's day 2, practice 3 but humor me): Terrell Thomas. #nyg

-per Garafolo

</SPAN></SPAN>[/quote]

[/quote] Daven- have you EVER seen a glass half full??[/quote]</P>

He's never seen anything other than an empty glass. All the fluid is in his lungs.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<span class="status-body"><span class="entry-content">My MVP of camp so far (yes I know it's day 2, practice 3 but humor me): Terrell Thomas. #nyg

-per Garafolo

</span></span>[/quote]

[/quote] Daven- have you EVER seen a glass half full??[/quote]</p>

He's never seen anything other than an empty glass. All the fluid is in his lungs.</p>[/quote]

lololol

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

All the fluid is in his lungs.</p>[/quote]

you got that part right, doctor tells me to come in if it starts feeling worse, but I don't know what that means really, the only reason I came in in the first place was because I couldn't breath, I still can't breath "well" and It's hard to tell how badly you can't breath when you can't breath well all the time.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

you got that part right, doctor tells me to come in if it starts feeling worse, but I don't know what that means really, the only reason I came in in the first place was because I couldn't breath, I still can't breath "well" and It's hard to tell how badly you can't breath when you can't breath well all the time.
                            [/quote]

just smoke a pack of newports.. all the toxins and chemicals will make the water evaporate

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

just smoke a pack of newports.. all the toxins and chemicals will make the water evaporate
                              [/quote]

I don't even know how long its been without a smoke, it's been almost as long with drinking too....believe it or not....I'm not supposed to drink with these drugs I'm taking either I don't think.

Comment

Woohoo- sweet deal in the works for a couple BJ autos...</P>

Keepin my fingers and toes crossed....lol.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X