Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Pretty sure I paid sales tax for both the used car I bought her and then the new car as well. I don't particularly remember. IDK maybe she has to renew it here in PA too. As far as I am concerned, once I bought it, everything else related to it is her responsibility.
    that's a good rule of thumb....
    "its your problem now"

    I just bought my brother a car, and it's basically the same thing.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      They're held to a higher standard, sweety.
      Look *******, we aren't on terms where you can call me by stupid pet names. Knock it off, when you begin addressing me respectfully, maybe at some point you will earn the latitude to play a bit. JP, Sarc, MS, Zim, etc... can do that, it won't bother me because I know they are not using it derisively. I don't care if you think it is silly that it bothers me, reality is that it does, so stop.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Look *******, we aren't on terms where you can call me by stupid pet names. Knock it off, when you begin addressing me respectfully, maybe at some point you will earn the latitude to play a bit. JP, Sarc, MS, Zim, etc... can do that, it won't bother me because I know they are not using it derisively. I don't care if you think it is silly that it bothers me, reality is that it does, so stop.
        Nope. Stop whining

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
          Um...you think Eli has been our best player for years?
          Well, most consistently important since he's been here at least. We've gone through a lot of short term "best" players, either because they were on the way out when he got here, or they have peaked and fell quickly. Cruz got some of the same treatment for a bit, so did Tiki, and Strahan, and Shockey. Only Plax seemed to be immune.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Nope. Stop whining
            Dude, pushing buttons to intentionally push buttons is stupid......
            Go do that in TAGF where we don't like anyone, lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Dude, pushing buttons to intentionally push buttons is stupid......
              Go do that in TAGF where we don't like anyone, lol
              Because she doesnt try to push buttons here....

              Shes being a big cry baby

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Because she doesnt try to push buttons here....

                Shes being a big cry baby
                I give and take a lot of button pushing and have good humor about most of it. I don't like people messing around with my name. It started with you having an issue with a 2nd n, then you started calling me Nelly. I asked you nicely many times to please stop because I don't like people playing games with my name and you chose to continue.

                You have seen me push buttons, but when they tell me it really bothers them I apologize and stop. Was doing it to Analyst, I thought I was joking around with him, but it bothered him so I stopped. I do not have good humor about this and do not find it cute or funny.

                I am rarely serious about anything around here and my joking around and button pushing is mostly made in the attempt of good humor. Thanks to some of my idiosyncrasies, my delivery is terrible and I offend unintentailly. That is never my intent. By continuing to do it long after you have been asked nicely to stop, you are delibrately attempting to offend me. If you can't see the difference, you are a fairly awful human.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  I give and take a lot of button pushing and have good humor about most of it. I don't like people messing around with my name. It started with you having an issue with a 2nd n, then you started calling me Nelly. I asked you nicely many times to please stop because I don't like people playing games with my name and you chose to continue.

                  You have seen me push buttons, but when they tell me it really bothers them I apologize and stop. Was doing it to Analyst, I thought I was joking around with him, but it bothered him so I stopped. I do not have good humor about this and do not find it cute or funny.

                  I am rarely serious about anything around here and my joking around and button pushing is mostly made in the attempt of good humor. Thanks to some of my idiosyncrasies, my delivery is terrible and I offend unintentailly. That is never my intent. By continuing to do it long after you have been asked nicely to stop, you are delibrately attempting to offend me. If you can't see the difference, you are a fairly awful human.
                  You're a very odd person. I'm just going to leave it at that.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    You're a very odd person. I'm just going to leave it at that.
                    I will not disagree with you on that because I am an odd person.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      What I find funny is so many are making excuses for why they are bashing Odell and nobody wants to acknowledge the real reason. It is because he is the Giants best player. People want to say "his antics", "he's selfish", "needs to grow up" etc...etc...etc...

                      But for years Eli has been the Giants best player and he was bashed relentlessly by the fans and media. He has always shown himself to be a mature, selfless player that doesn't make headlines. So the complete opposite of Odell, but he was the whipping boy for different stupid reasons, like his posture, or his face, or a wobbly TD pass.

                      It is simple, if you are the best player on the New York Giants and large portion of the fan base and media will have nothing good to say about you, regardless of what it is you do. If you shout and get upset on the field, you are erratic and immature, if you don't, you lack passion. It is all very dumb and all very obvious; but at least the stupidity of it gives me a chuckle.
                      You should have posted this to that stupid thread

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        You should have posted this to that stupid thread
                        Call me Fez again and there will be hell to pay.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          I will not disagree with you on that because I am an odd person.
                          I call it, unique, as each of us are... and, each one of us deserves respect regarding things that might make us uniquely sensitive.
                          I learned a lesson 40 years ago when I called the (3) woman in our office, "The girls in the office... ". I had a hard core feminist sales woman working for me and she gave me the, "I take exception to that", tone and advised me that they were women, not girls.
                          I thought it was a bit extreme, but it did teach me that some are more sensitive to names and labels, and they have that right.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Call me Fez again and there will be hell to pay.
                            Stfu Fez
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                              I call it, unique, as each of us are... and, each one of us deserves respect regarding things that might make us uniquely sensitive.
                              I learned a lesson 40 years ago when I called the (3) woman in our office, "The girls in the office... ". I had a hard core feminist sales woman working for me and she gave me the, "I take exception to that", tone and advised me that they were women, not girls.
                              I thought it was a bit extreme, but it did teach me that some are more sensitive to names and labels, and they have that right.
                              Some of us are a bit more "unique" than others....Ima little nuts, and I am ok with that. If he called me Jenn the *****, I would have no problem with that as that would simply be his observed opinion. But use my name, it isn't "Nelly".

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                                Um...you think Eli has been our best player for years?

                                If not; prior to Beckham, who was?

                                I think there's a case to be made at least.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X