This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    What's this "library" you speak of?? Sounds like a made up word. Quit yankin' our chains!
    I'm definitely not a reader. The mandatory reading in high school, and punishment for not grasping each book's meaning, completely turned me off books. They have a lot of concert DVDs at our library.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
      I'm definitely not a reader. The mandatory reading in high school, and punishment for not grasping each book's meaning, completely turned me off books. They have a lot of concert DVDs at our library.
      In order for me to leisurely read, 2 things have to happen. 1) it's gotta be something I'm already super interested in....
      2) I can literally have nothing else even remotely more entertaining at my disposal.

Last time I went to visit my dad in Southport(the most boring beach town in the world), I read 3 books in 4 days, because I had uninteresting people around me, only so much you can view on the internet on a smart phone, no video games, and a tv that likely only aired fox news.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

just tell me....im sure I'll regret it.
        Various reasons, but most commonly because they didn't think I could most effectively use their services while drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Various reasons, but most commonly because they didn't think I could most effectively use their services while drunk.
          ahh...right...

Guess you didn't hide it that well.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            And, how many times did you burst into laughter while you were trying to stay quiet, like the authority of the moment wanted you to be?

Comment

ahh...right...

Guess you didn't hide it that well.
              Sometimes better than others, but we had 24 hour libraries and wobbling in at 2 am you are pretty easy to spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                And, how many times did you burst into laughter while you were trying to stay quiet, like the authority of the moment wanted you to be?
                No clue. Most of my drunk stories I know of from 3rd person perspective as they were told to me. I had no recollection, I tended to black out. Word was I was a fairly mellow drunk with serious balance issues. Which didn't mesh well with my tendancy to disappear and wander off. I could give you very long list of random locations where I awoke.

Comment

• Alcohol =The devil's piss
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    Alcohol =The devil's piss
                    hmm....sounds delicious....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

hmm....sounds delicious....
                      Eat your veggies......
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Why is nobody trying to burn Olivier Vernon at the stake for skipping OTAs? All that money we paid him??

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Eat your veggies......
                          TO ALL MY LITTLE HULKAMANIACS; EAT YOUR VITAMINS!!! SAY YOUR PRAYERS!!!! AND YOU WILL NEVER GO WRONG!!!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Hi guys and gals hope all is well with everyone ! And a shout out to Olivier ,, you're a dirty rat !
                            Last edited by byron; 05-25-2017, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                              Hi guys and gals hope all well with everyone ! And a shout out to Olivier ,, you're a dirty rat !
                              lol, whats up B...same to you(uhh the first part....not the dirty rat part)
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Why is nobody trying to burn Olivier Vernon at the stake for skipping OTAs? All that money we paid him??

I think he only missed one practice. And I can guarantee you he didn't go hang out with Manzeil or go bowling instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X