Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
    I call it, unique, as each of us are... and, each one of us deserves respect regarding things that might make us uniquely sensitive.
    I learned a lesson 40 years ago when I called the (3) woman in our office, "The girls in the office... ". I had a hard core feminist sales woman working for me and she gave me the, "I take exception to that", tone and advised me that they were women, not girls.
    I thought it was a bit extreme, but it did teach me that some are more sensitive to names and labels, and they have that right.
    Those ****s.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Some of us are a bit more "unique" than others....Ima little nuts, and I am ok with that. If he called me Jenn the *****, I would have no problem with that as that would simply be his observed opinion. But use my name, it isn't "Nelly".
      Did you ever think you may sound like a Nelly?

      Comment


      • Anyone like clams?

        I love clams. The most I've eaten in one sitting was 2 dozen, and they were beautiful fresh right out of the water in Rhode Island. I could've eaten another dozen or two but my wife said easy does it.

        I like 'em on the half shell, just a little fresh lemon juice on them, and after 4 or so of those I'll dab one in ****tail sauce and repeat...

        There's a local place here in NNJ that has good clams....I always get them when we are there.

        I also like linguini and clam sauce (homemade recipe) but I'm all for the raw first.
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          Anyone like clams?

          I love clams. The most I've eaten in one sitting was 2 dozen, and they were beautiful fresh right out of the water in Rhode Island. I could've eaten another dozen or two but my wife said easy does it.

          I like 'em on the half shell, just a little fresh lemon juice on them, and after 4 or so of those I'll dab one in ****tail sauce and repeat...

          There's a local place here in NNJ that has good clams....I always get them when we are there.

          I also like linguini and clam sauce (homemade recipe) but I'm all for the raw first.
          My wife had a crazy cousin who lived by the bay and worked at the boatyards. He knew all the local clammers, and would bring a big sack of freshly dug littlenecks every time we saw him. For big parties, he you could always rely on him to bring several hundred of them. Extremely crude guy, but always the life of the party. Taught me all the secrets to shucking, fast and easy (crack the back hinge, first).
          I need to be drinking, to eat them raw. I prefer them baked with breading and bacon, or broiled with oreganato sauce. A fried clam sandwich on a Kaiser roll, lettuce, and tartar sauce is the tops. Linguini with clam sauce goes great with some fresh, crusty Italian bread - but what a messy, noisy (slurp!) meal.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            Anyone like clams?

            I love clams. The most I've eaten in one sitting was 2 dozen, and they were beautiful fresh right out of the water in Rhode Island. I could've eaten another dozen or two but my wife said easy does it.

            I like 'em on the half shell, just a little fresh lemon juice on them, and after 4 or so of those I'll dab one in ****tail sauce and repeat...

            There's a local place here in NNJ that has good clams....I always get them when we are there.

            I also like linguini and clam sauce (homemade recipe) but I'm all for the raw first.
            I like the small ones - cherry stones or little necks. I'm not into those big slobbery suckers.

            Comment


            • I think I'm going to write a book called "Clean Legs and Clams".

              It will try to chronicle my 20's.....
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                Those ****s.
                LOL!

                Comment


                • Iggy denies shes in a relationship with Odell

                  Ohh turned down by the butterface, story of Pizzles life.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Iggy denies shes in a relationship with Odell

                    Ohh turned down by the butterface, story of Pizzles life.
                    shes awful....

                    what do I have to do with this? I only date models.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      shes awful....

                      what do I have to do with this? I only date models.

                      Comment


                      • I want a half day...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          I want a half day...
                          I call them impromptu half days......where I just go to lunch and don't come back lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            I call them impromptu days off......where I just go to lunch and don't come back lol
                            Yea same here. I need to wait for a stupid delivery though

                            Comment


                            • I want to see the new Alien movie. I thought Prometheus was real good but left a lot of unanswered questions.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I want to see the new Alien movie. I thought Prometheus was real good but left a lot of unanswered questions.
                                I thought Prometheus was meh....but reviews say the new one tied up some loose ends. I'm intrigued.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X