X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    This. This is why I call you Nelly.
    This is both funny and sad....
    Funny, because I had to chuckle... I know what you mean.
    Sad, for you, because you are incurring the eternal wrath of jenn.
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
    I wouldn't say jenn has been scorned, but I'm betting her patience with you calling her Nelly is on a razor's edge.

It is becoming a fascinating soap opera.

Comment

• I know you are, but what am I?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA5UqUyFmT0

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Listen *******, its Fes.
        Oh crap. Sorry Fez

Comment

• ehh yo
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
            I know you are, but what am I?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA5UqUyFmT0

One of my favorite movies, Z!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              IDK why the personal lives of athletes are any of our business. Its not like that would even be adultary anymore, didn't he get divorsed?
              Very well done!

Comment

• Trying to explain card fraud, or "compromised" cards to a person over 65 is like punching yourself in the ballbag repeatedly........because it's painful, and you repeat yourself 100 times.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Trying to explain card fraud, or "compromised" cards to a person over 65 is like punching yourself in the ballbag repeatedly........because it's painful, and you repeat yourself 100 times.
                  And what they know about the world is about 10 times what guys your age do. Cut them some slack and show some respect.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    And what they know about the world is about 10 times what guys your age do. Cut them some slack and show some respect.
                    That's very counter to my point, so....no
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• And do they really though?? I mean, with all the advancements in technology, the older you get the less you know. That goes for me, too....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

That's very counter to my point, so....no
                        Friggin kids today!!

It should be an honor to help someone who's done all that living. We weren't like you when we were your age...I promise you. We appreciated people a lot more.

Sorry...Pet peeve of mine. When you see an elderly person come into your establishment all you see is that. You should consider that you have no idea what kind of life they've lived to get to that point. So instead of being "annoyed" like a 6 year old girl, maybe you should remember that you might have a hell of a lot to learn from them.

You snowflakes drive me nuts.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Friggin kids today!!

It should be an honor to help someone who's done all that living. We weren't like you when we were your age...I promise you. We appreciated people a lot more.

Sorry...Pet peeve of mine. When you see an elderly person come into your establishment all you see is that. You should consider that you have no idea what kind of life they've lived to get to that point. So instead of being "annoyed" like a 6 year old girl, maybe you should remember that you might have a hell of a lot to learn from them.

Respecting someone is a hell of a lot different than expecting someone to bestow ALL THE USEFUL KNOWLEDGE you've accumulated over the years.
                          I have respect for most people until they prove otherwise.
                          I'm not sure where you drew this line where it means what YOU think it means, especially when you give most people so little respect to begin with lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Also, I really don't think you know what "snowflake" means
                            Last edited by JPizzack; 05-31-2017, 10:38 AM.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Friggin kids today!!

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!
                              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Trying to explain card fraud, or "compromised" cards to a person over 65 is like punching yourself in the ballbag repeatedly........because it's painful, and you repeat yourself 100 times.
                                So long as you guys push them toward debit cards so you can avoid the loss liability, it's all good.

Oh, and don't mention that part to them when you're punching yourself in the balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X