X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I was banking on a sugar momma tbh
    Then you will need to find a way to attract the opposite sex that doesn't not involve chloroform.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Like being a little pregnant.
      Pregnant doesn't work that way, either you are or you aren't.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Pregnant doesn't work that way, either you are or you aren't.
        Lmao MEN
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Hi errbody!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Lmao MEN
            yes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              yes?
              Ur dum dum

Comment

Ur dum dum
                How dare you? I not dumbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  How dare you? I not dumbly
                  shut up

Comment

• sooooo who here can sing ? I can

Comment

sooooo who here can sing ? I can
                      everybody can sing, I think the better question is who can sing well

heck, even my cats can sing....it is torture when they do, but that doesn't stop them.

Comment

Lmao MEN
                        I wish it was just men, I heard someone say in the midst of a debate over abortions when asked if she had ever been pregnant "No, but I have almost been pregnant often." That unfortunately was not the stupidest thing I heard in that discussion, but might have made the top 20, it would be a close thing there. My favorite was the genius who when asked if she had ever had an abortion, replied with "No but I hope to one day."

Comment

sooooo who here can sing ? I can
                          Link?
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• I used to sing really well, but my cigarette and marijuana smoke crushed vocal chords aren't melodious anymore.
                            But, I still sound good on the classics, like, "Does Your Chewing Gum Lose its Flavor on the Bedpost overnight?", and "They're Coming to Take Me Away.", "The Battle of New Orleans", and "Mule Skinner Blues".

Comment

• Zim-
                              I gotta get you a list of the j*** standards we used to re-name.....
                              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• ****ing boards.....

J...A...Z....Z......
                                "No...I didn't."

Comment

Working...
                                X