This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
    I used to sing really well, but my cigarette and marijuana smoke crushed vocal chords aren't melodious anymore.
    But, I still sound good on the classics, like, "Does Your Chewing Gum Lose its Flavor on the Bedpost overnight?", and "They're Coming to Take Me Away.", "The Battle of New Orleans", and "Mule Skinner Blues".
    That's what crushed Whitney's voice. Lots and lots of drugs..especially Mary jane according to people close to her.

I think you can probably sing well, unfortunately your register is damaged and you probably can't get up there as high as you used to lol. Just sing in a lower pitch, I'm sure you sound decent.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      nope, but that doesn't stop me
      Nor should it
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Had a meeting in NJ yesterday with a person who played football in college with Orleans Darkwa. He said that Darkwa has really bulked himself up this off seasosn and is probably at least 240 now and a lot stronger. FWIW. Not sure if bulking up like that will make him any better a RB though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          That's what crushed Whitney's voice. Lots and lots of drugs..especially Mary jane according to people close to her.

I think you can probably sing well, unfortunately your register is damaged and you probably can't get up there as high as you used to lol. Just sing in a lower pitch, I'm sure you sound decent.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvZg-RDgUdg

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Had a meeting in NJ yesterday with a person who played football in college with Orleans Darkwa. He said that Darkwa has really bulked himself up this off seasosn and is probably at least 240 now and a lot stronger. FWIW. Not sure if bulking up like that will make him any better a RB though.
            Could make him a good blocker maybe....
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
              Could make him a good blocker maybe....
              If it is true, I'm surprised we haven't heard anything from the beat writers. I would think that would be a noticable enough change to have been reported by somebody. It is possible that nobody cared enough to report it.

Comment

• You see Mr. Met last night?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  You see Mr. Met last night?
                  I saw a photo of a 4 fingered mascot.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

"Leadership fits Beckham like a McAdoo suit"

I may have been buzzed when I wrote that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      I may have been buzzed when I wrote that.
                      Well done, sir.

Comment

• I wanna buy a laptop or a ps4. I dont need either.

Comment

I wanna buy a laptop or a ps4. I dont need either.
                          I have a PS4 now....I didn't need it, BUT...I'm thinking about getting PS-Vue, so that combined with any other streaming services I want, plus video games, I think it was a decent $200 purchase.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I want the ps4 pro for 4k, but then I need a 4k tv. So then I thought about a laptop but mehhh.

Comment

• The news is telling me we're all gonna melt to death.

Comment

• Pretty much. But, instead of that gif, it will look more like the Asian guy from Raiders of the Lost Ark after they opened it.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X