This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Pretty much. But, instead of that gif, it will look more like the Asian guy from Raiders of the Lost Ark after they opened it.
    Why? What did I miss?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Why? What did I miss?
      I think because Trump doesn't believe in global warming the media is crapping itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        I think because Trump doesn't believe in global warming the media is crapping itself.
        He wouldn't really know. he gets his tan in a tube.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Is there gonna be a real playbook on offense this year or what??
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

He has said hes willing to renegotiate. The Europeans are just mad they're not getting 3 trillion from us. It was a **** deal like every other one sided deal the former president made with other countries. India and China don't have to do anything until 2030.
            We outspend all countries combined to combat global warming. Time for others to step up.

The over reaction by the media is just as good as when Hillary lost.

Comment

The media would crap itself if it learned he didn't use 100% Arabica coffee too, so it doesn't mean much. With the way they blow up with everything he does he could launch a few nukes at Hawaii and it would receive the same outrage.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                Is there gonna be a real playbook on offense this year or what??
                no, they only use faux playbooks in this offense

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                  Is there gonna be a real playbook on offense this year or what??
                  Sweet baby Jesus, I hope so.
                  If Mac can't have a productive season with Marshall, Odell, Shepard, and Engram the Giants should move on.
                  Never been a big Mac fan anyway.

I like Wendys.

Comment

• on a side note, the extra CO2 we are dumping into the atmoshere is not causing global warming. The math on it just doesn't work out, we would all be dead from lack of oxygen long before the CO2 levels raise to the point where it makes a significant impact on the global temperatures.

Comment

on a side note, the extra CO2 we are dumping into the atmoshere is not causing global warming. The math on it just doesn't work out, we would all be dead from lack of oxygen long before the CO2 levels raise to the point where it makes a significant impact on the global temperatures.
                      Good because I'd rather be dead than hot.
                      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                      "No...I didn't."
                      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

The media would crap itself if it learned he didn't use 100% Arabica coffee too, so it doesn't mean much. With the way they blow up with everything he does he could launch a few nukes at Hawaii and it would receive the same outrage.
                        You could say the media is having a...............................meltdown.

I'll be here till 4

Comment

on a side note, the extra CO2 we are dumping into the atmoshere is not causing global warming. The math on it just doesn't work out, we would all be dead from lack of oxygen long before the CO2 levels raise to the point where it makes a significant impact on the global temperatures.
                          Welp, guess we can cancel all the research over the last 50 years. Jenn says the math is wrong.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Welp, guess we can cancel all the research over the last 50 years. Jenn says the math is wrong.
                            The researchers will tell you the same thing. It all got messed up when the politicians got involved and that is who you hear from about it. Besides, if I am wrong, then we are ******, because there is no way the entire world is going to reduce its emissions enough to reverse it. Best you could do is slow it down. Unless of course you believe it is in the realm of possibility that we will just turn our backs on all the technological advancements of the last 200 or so years and start living like the amish and get the whole world to do this. It is all a really dumb argument though, because what the global warming sheep want us to do is all good things, just not for the reasons they are trying to sell. So I figure, in this case, it is best we just do the right thing, even if our reason for it is illogical.

Comment

• Hell, I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it'd help.
                              "No...I didn't."

Comment

The researchers will tell you the same thing. It all got messed up when the politicians got involved and that is who you hear from about it. Besides, if I am wrong, then we are ******, because there is no way the entire world is going to reduce its emissions enough to reverse it. Best you could do is slow it down. Unless of course you believe it is in the realm of possibility that we will just turn our backs on all the technological advancements of the last 200 or so years and start living like the amish and get the whole world to do this. It is all a really dumb argument though, because what the global warming sheep want us to do is all good things, just not for the reasons they are trying to sell. So I figure, in this case, it is best we just do the right thing, even if our reason for it is illogical.
                                The argument IS dumb, because if people don't realize what's important about making sure we keep the planet habitable, well....then I don't even know how to respond to that. It's not about today, it's about tomorrow. To think otherwise is pretty selfish.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X