This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
    We have painted cement Hummel looking children on our front lawn, FYI...
    We have a lawn jockey and some hubcaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Hahaha
      Yea, City of Poughkeepsie is really hit or miss. Either run-down, or nice. Honestly, only the stuff close to the river is nice. Pretty much anything west of Arlington is a dump until riverfront
      Yeah, it's an old river town and it likely ain't going to get any better. Too big at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        We have a lawn jockey and some hubcaps.
        What happened to the pink flamingoes?

Comment

We have painted cement Hummel looking children on our front lawn, FYI...
          And their parents haven't complained?

Comment

• lawns are overrated

Comment

• You know what we need......

Another Trade Odell thread.

It makes me wonder if fans in the 80s were asking for LT to be traded away because of the drug issues. Is this a disfunctional fan thing or is this high end stupidity a product of the internet's 24/365 news and every ******* has an opinion and can now voice it world we find ourselves in?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                You know what we need......

It makes me wonder if fans in the 80s were asking for LT to be traded away because of the drug issues. Is this a disfunctional fan thing or is this high end stupidity a product of the internet's 24/365 news and every ******* has an opinion and can now voice it world we find ourselves in?
                So you don't think the team should trade another player, ever again?

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                  What happened to the pink flamingoes?
                  John Waters took them

Comment

You know what we need......

Yes.

Comment

• Odell has a habit of making poor decisions so I wouldn't be surprised if it eventually wears thin with the Giants. Anything is possible.

Comment

So you don't think the team should trade another player, ever again?
                        No, I don't think the team should trade the best player on the team.

Comment

lawns are overrated

Not when you have a nice one.

Originally posted by jmike View Post

So John Jerry is safe!
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

That's fine. But this is a sports forum. It's not uncommon for teams in various sports, including football, to trade what many think is their best player or let them walk. It's worked out rather well sometimes, for both sides. Seems like they do it all the time in basketball (not a sport I follow, but I see it in the paper). So why can't it be discussed?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                              Not when you have a nice one.
                              I put quite a bit of work into my lawn, but also sit out in it just about every day. Sometimes I lay on it with the dog, and enjoy how cool it feels on hot summer night. And Bocce sucks, if you have to play on a lumpy weed patch.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Odell has a habit of making poor decisions so I wouldn't be surprised if it eventually wears thin with the Giants. Anything is possible.
                                Anything is possible. It is possible that someone knocks on my office door and hands me $6 billion in cash. Possible covers a lot of ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X