X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    Not when you have a nice one.

So John Jerry is safe!
    I don't have a lawn at all and I don't care to get one. My cabin doesn't even have a lawn, just a lot of trees and water.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
      That's fine. But this is a sports forum. It's not uncommon for teams in various sports, including football, to trade what many think is their best player or let them walk. It's worked out rather well sometimes, for both sides. Seems like they do it all the time in basketball (not a sport I follow, but I see it in the paper). So why can't it be discussed?
      It can be discussed, I have not told anybody to not discuss it. It doesn't mean it isn't a fairly stupid notion. He's still cheap, discuss trading him when he is looking for a big payday and he is tagged. If he is going to be traded, that is when it will happen.

Comment

I put quite a bit of work into my lawn, but also sit out in it just about every day. Sometimes I lay on it with the dog, and enjoy how cool it feels on hot summer night. And Bocce sucks.
        fixed it for you

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          It can be discussed, I have not told anybody to not discuss it. It doesn't mean it isn't a fairly stupid notion. He's still cheap, discuss trading him when he is looking for a big payday and he is tagged. If he is going to be traded, that is when it will happen.
          We're just warming up for that time, is all.

Comment

fixed it for you
            The best thing about Bocce is that just about everyone can play - from like 3 to 90 years old. And you don't ever have put down your drink.

Comment

I don't have a lawn at all and I don't care to get one.

Any shrubs? Do you trim bush?
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

I don't have a lawn at all and I don't care to get one. My cabin doesn't even have a lawn, just a lot of trees and water.
                You got a dock to sit out on?

Comment

• Oh I meant "bushes".
                  "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

The scissoring keeps it trimmed.

Comment

I live in the city, the closest thing to a lawn around here is the dirt tray on my roof for the dog, or the weeds growing up between the sidewalk cracks.

Comment

You got a dock to sit out on?
                        yep, but I am more often in the water or out in my canoe/kayak. I am not the type to just lay in the sun, most of the dock has shade from the trees anyway.

Comment

• You live in a cabin in the woods?
                          "No...I didn't."

Comment

• tryna move to Ireland
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Big U2 fan eh?
                              "No...I didn't."

Comment

Big U2 fan eh?
                                I like U2 lol

But nah Ireland looks so pretty!
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X