This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    After 12 years, they finally gave me the dual monitor set up I've needed in my office.

I was damn close to getting my own.
    And I thought you were some big shot. I've got 8 monitors at work. I can see every building's rooms on the campus, including all the dorms. Just to see the room temps and what the equipment is doing, or control it. But I get a kick out of telling these college girls that we can see everything the're up to, when I go for repair work.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
      You can drop us off, and then go for a long row boat excursion with no map.
      Sure, there is a nice spot in that lake about 360 feet deep. I'll drop you there.

Comment

You can drop us off, and then go for a long row boat excursion with no map.
        I didn't mean I was the one driving pal. I just volunteered to share the ride with you and her.

You can pick my *** up in your station wagon.

And it better have air conditioning.
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          "Ohh yeaa, Im about to make my deposit"

Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any worse.
            When did you think that?

As long as Dezz is here, there really is no bottom to this barrel.

Comment

• You better start hand writing directions to that cabin because I know Jim don't have no GPS.....
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Just drive north. Once you cross the NH border start asking people.

That always works

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  Just drive north. Once you cross the NH border start asking people.

That always works
                  Nearly everyone in the state can give you directions to it. Heck, you could just drive around aimlessly in NH and you are most likely going to run into it at some point.

Comment

And I thought you were some big shot. I've got 8 monitors at work. I can see every building's rooms on the campus, including all the dorms. Just to see the room temps and what the equipment is doing, or control it. But I get a kick out of telling these college girls that we can see everything the're up to, when I go for repair work.
                    I have no pull when it comes to them spending money for me lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                      You better start hand writing directions to that cabin because I know Jim don't have no GPS.....
                      You're correct. However, my family rented cabins at Lake Winniepoohsocky, when I was young. Probably the same ferry that Jenn takes...

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I have no pull when it comes to them spending money for me lol
                        Well, they spend like it's nothing on this monitoring technology(BMS systems), but don't pay us **** and keep reducing staff - because the technology supposedly does everything for you.

Comment

You're correct. However, my family rented cabins at Lake Winniepoohsocky, when I was young. Probably the same ferry that Jenn takes...
                          Ferry? To what are you referring?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            Ferry? To what are you referring?
                            We would take ferry to the cabins, it was very remote. I thought maybe you said you had to take one, also?

Comment

• Jim, just make sure you stock that station wagon with a cooler full of nice cold brews.

You know it's gonna be a long ride listening to Rudy's bull**** all the way up.
                              "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                                Jim, just make sure you stock that station wagon with a cooler full of nice cold brews.

You know it's gonna be a long ride listening to Rudy's bull**** all the way up.
                                It's a hatchback, and so matted with dog hair inside that very few humans will even get in it. Speaking of which, it's my day off and I usually never sit here on a computer. Think I'll head on out, in spite of the ****ty weather. Keep working on that getaway with the ladies, I like your spirit.

Comment

Working...
                                X