• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    That they are punishing him.

Grow up Fezzy.
    No!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      It's almost 7. Lying in bed with my Diet Coke and cupcakes right now. Reveling in the glow of the Sox win last night.
      cupcakes and diet coke? what are you? 11?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Well, one reason is the previous post. Just doesn't seem as important with that many games.
        And it's just boring to me these days. It definitely can't keep my attention. I don't want to dedicate 3 hours of time to 45 seconds of action. Waste of time to me.
        That sounds like a full courtship and then sex with Fez.

Comment

He's actually a great guy. Just had a bad moment when a guy stuck a phone in his face (while trespassing) and wouldn't remove it.
          He helped my daughter get her job at Oracle last year. When they had a big layoff a few months ago he quietly talked to those who lost their jobs and helped many of them find other jobs in Bozeman. Did it all away from the cameras.
          I only spent a few days there but all the folks I met while there were all pretty damn nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            cupcakes and diet coke? what are you? 11?
            Emotionally? More like 8.

Just where I like to be.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I only spent a few days there but all the folks I met while there were all pretty damn nice.
              Didn't you say you were going to Bozeman for a day or so?

Comment

That sounds like a full courtship and then sex with Fez.
                We'll have to find a hooker to interview. Yes, interview...that's what we'll do with her....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Interesting take. Why don't you like baseball?

It may not be as fun to watch as football but it's a great game.
                  I've found baseball at the stadium more fun to watch than football - but as far as on TV, I can't seem to watch an entire baseball game.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                    I know Jimmie's gonna bore us to tears with his tapes of Emerson, Lake and Palmer so I'll bring some Pearl Jam.
                    My favorite BJ songs compilation tape has "Lucky Man" on it, right before it concludes with "Dinah Mo Hum".

Comment

• A baby bird fell out his nest in the tree and I found him laying on the sidewalk so I put some gloves on and put him underneath a bush so people wont accidentally step on him and he wont die from the heat. I'm sad because he's alone and helpless and idk where his nest is
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Didn't you say you were going to Bozeman for a day or so?
                        No, I was in Missoula and then down through Hamilton. Didn't get over to Bozeman or Billings

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          We'll have to find a hooker to interview. Yes, interview...that's what we'll do with her....
                          Dead hookers tell no tales.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                            I've found baseball at the stadium more fun to watch than football - but as far as on TV, I can't seem to watch an entire baseball game.
                            I think they are ruining baseball at ball parks. Too much loud music to keep the A.D.D. generation interested.
                            They are ruining the family experience that going to a baseball game should be.

Comment

No, I was in Missoula and then down through Hamilton. Didn't get over to Bozeman or Billings
                              God Bozeman is beautiful.

Comment

Interesting take. Why don't you like baseball?

It may not be as fun to watch as football but it's a great game.
                                Baseball is a great game, my favorite. MLB is unwatchable. I'll go to college games or minor league games, they are fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X