This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    That sounds like a full courtship and then sex with Fez.
    LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
      My favorite BJ songs compilation tape has "Lucky Man" on it, right before it concludes with "Dinah Mo Hum".
      You choose specific music for a BJ? Is it like Pavlov's dog, does your mouth salavate when those songs come on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Don't worry..I'm flying back tonight and will be in full force tomorrow.

In Montana all week. You're allowed to shoot people from New York here. It's friggin awesome.
        That's one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. I'm sure there must be other states with the same rule. But, when I lived in CT for 7 years my thoughts were always to Nuke any Massachusettes drivers.... of course, I grew up on LI and was used to NYC drivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          A baby bird fell out his nest in the tree and I found him laying on the sidewalk so I put some gloves on and put him underneath a bush so people wont accidentally step on him and he wont die from the heat. I'm sad because he's alone and helpless and idk where his nest is
          You should nestle him between your thighs, so he can stay warm and die happy.
          sigpic

Comment

A baby bird fell out his nest in the tree and I found him laying on the sidewalk so I put some gloves on and put him underneath a bush so people wont accidentally step on him and he wont die from the heat. I'm sad because he's alone and helpless and idk where his nest is
            You know he's just going to die slowly and alone now, at least if somebody stepped on him it would be over quick. Mama bird isn't going to come save him. With luck maybe a cat will come by and eat it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              You choose specific music for a BJ? Is it like Pavlov's dog, does your mouth salavate when those songs come on?
              No, something else starts dripping.
              sigpic

Comment

God Bozeman is beautiful.
                You don't have to call me God. I'm just a man, like you.

Well, much, much better than you but you get the drift.

Comment

I think they are ruining baseball at ball parks. Too much loud music to keep the A.D.D. generation interested.
                  They are ruining the family experience that going to a baseball game should be.
                  Fenway is still mostly a blast to go to; other than that stick to Double A games. Best baseball overall you will find anywhere and the stadiums are still mostly small, open and the loud comes from the fans because the sound systems are still 2nd rate.
                  Last edited by jmike; 06-07-2017, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                    No, something else starts dripping.
                    eww, eat more fiber

Comment

• When's that friggin BBQ at the lake dammit?
                      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                      "No...I didn't."
                      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        You know he's just going to die slowly and alone now, at least if somebody stepped on him it would be over quick. Mama bird isn't going to come save him. With luck maybe a cat will come by and eat it.
                        He'll most likely die from the heat. It's scorching outside and he'll dry up in no time. That or a Squirrel is going to be very very happy. Don't think mama bird is coming to get him either lol.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                          When's that friggin BBQ at the lake dammit?
                          Right now
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

He'll most likely die from the heat. It's scorching outside and he'll dry up in no time. That or a Squirrel is going to be very very happy. Don't think mama bird is coming to get him either lol.
                            If you really cared you would adopt him.

Comment

Probably should have crushed its head with a hammer or something, would have been kinder.

Comment

Right now
                                I could go for some quail tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X