This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    When's that friggin BBQ at the lake dammit?
    Better hurry, last steak just came off and the brisket is nearly gone. Lucky for you most of the green beans are still in the bowl, but Zim just took the last corn on the cob.

Did you get some lobster Rudy?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I could go for some quail tbh
      Sounds like a good plan....go

Comment

• Ever have duck? Duck is good.

Comment

Ever have duck? Duck is good.
          I've only had it in a Turduckin at some swanky place in Atlanta, and honestly, I don't really remember it specifically.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Better hurry, last steak just came off and the brisket is nearly gone. Lucky for you most of the green beans are still in the bowl, but Zim just took the last corn on the cob.

Did you get some lobster Rudy?
            I know you're only kidding because Rudy won't eat lobster.
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Shame, they were good lobsters

Comment

• Im at the point where I couldn't care less if we let Odell hit FA. I dont think his antics are worth it and I believe he is a head case. Tired of all the never ending drama surrounding him.

Comment

Of course she does, lobsters rich people food

Comment

Im at the point where I couldn't care less if we let Odell hit FA. I dont think his antics are worth it and I believe he is a head case. Tired of all the never ending drama surrounding him.
                    pretty much all the experts say he shouldn't show up. he's grossly underpaid for being the best WR in the league, and nobody in football would fault him for holding out.
                    the fact that you care what a football player does makes you the real head case lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• What would your feelings about the season be if the Giants managed to go 16-0, but never looking great or dominant, seeming to just get by their opponents each week; then got absolutely destroyed in the first play-off game, worse than that Ravens SB loss?

Comment

Im at the point where I couldn't care less if we let Odell hit FA. I dont think his antics are worth it and I believe he is a head case. Tired of all the never ending drama surrounding him.
                        pretty much all the experts say he shouldn't show up. he's grossly underpaid for being the best WR in the league, and nobody in football would fault him for holding out.
                        the fact that you care what a football player does makes you the real head case lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Of course she does, lobsters rich people food
                          b/c people are dumb

Just get a row boat and go to maine, people leave houses for lobsters all over the place there and even mark them with buoys. Just row out, pull one up and grab a dozen or so lobsters, easy.

IDK why anyone would go to the store and pay for one.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Who gives a **** what "experts" say? Who? Adam Schefter?

So you're saying you don't ever care who the Giants sign, resign? Yea, shut up.

Comment

What would your feelings about the season be if the Giants managed to go 16-0, but never looking great or dominant, seeming to just get by their opponents each week; then got absolutely destroyed in the first play-off game, worse than that Ravens SB loss?
                              Don't think I'll ever be as pissed after a playoff game than 08 vs the Eagles.

Comment

b/c people are dumb

Just get a row boat and go to maine, people leave houses for lobsters all over the place there and even mark them with buoys. Just row out, pull one up and grab a dozen or so lobsters, easy.

IDK why anyone would go to the store and pay for one.
                                So steal other peoples lobsters is what you're saying?

Comment

Working...
                                X