X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Ever have duck? Duck is good.
    Underwhelming to me. It's ok but wasn't all that.

Comment

So steal other peoples lobsters is what you're saying?
      Do people put those out to catch lobsters to eat? I though they were like underwater birdfeeders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Underwhelming to me. It's ok but wasn't all that.
        I love duck, particularly good rotisseried.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          pretty much all the experts say he shouldn't show up. he's grossly underpaid for being the best WR in the league, and nobody in football would fault him for holding out.
          the fact that you care what a football player does makes you the real head case lol

He isn't the best WR in the league (he's top 3-5) by any objective measure and he's under contract. If he doesn't like that, he can take it up with his union. I'd be fine with the Giants extending him. There is no practical business reason for them to rip up his current deal though.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            I love duck, particularly good rotisseried.

Fez* never serves that to me. He only says, "hey! duck!" then he throws something at my head.

He's a meanie.

*stupid autocorrect
            Last edited by Sarcasman; 06-07-2017, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Fenway is still mostly a blast to go to; other than that stick to Double A games. Best baseball overall you will find anywhere and the stadiums are still mostly small, open and the loud comes from the fans because the sound systems are still 2nd rate.
              Went to a Cub's game at Wrigley... that was cozy.

Comment

I could go for some quail tbh
                Rudy will have some baby quail for us pretty soon.

Comment

Do people put those out to catch lobsters to eat? I though they were like underwater birdfeeders.
                  Yea, don't get caught.

Comment

Don't think I'll ever be as pissed after a playoff game than 08 vs the Eagles.
                    '02 Niners was the worst.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      yes

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        pretty much all the experts say he shouldn't show up. he's grossly underpaid for being the best WR in the league, and nobody in football would fault him for holding out.
                        the fact that you care what a football player does makes you the real head case lol
                        2016, Crabtree led league with 9 drops... some WR's with 8, 7, and 6 drops. Odell was in the 6 drop category. The two (at least) he had against GB were killers.
                        Sort of like a Shockey situation? We all know his attitude. When he dropped that easy TD pass against SF in 2002 I think the peeps started to sour on him, wondering if his antics were worth it.
                        I think after the GB game there are some thinking Odell isn't worth the extra curricular BS that goes with him.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/stats?s...=1&sortOrder=0
                        Last edited by zimonami; 06-07-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• I ATE A BABY RAM IN NIGERIA. I THOUGHT IT WAS MY PET BUT TURNS OUT IT WAS DINNER. WHOOPS.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            True that was brutal. I don't know, I felt we were the team to beat in 08. Had a great season and just fell flat on their faces to the ****ing Eagles no less. And McNabb picking up our phone on the side lines....

Comment

• Im sorry I told you to shut up Pizz, you may speak again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                I ATE A BABY RAM IN NIGERIA. I THOUGHT IT WAS MY PET BUT TURNS OUT IT WAS DINNER. WHOOPS.
                                Taste like lamb?

Comment

Working...
                                X