Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    And the only factor of difference you see is the city they play in?

    Ben's a great QB too, I wonder why he doesn't make much money in endorsments. It has to be because he played in Pittsburgh, those rape allegations have nothing to do with it.
    I think we can both agree rape allegations and legal troubles would hurt any players reputation.

    Tell me why a better Brady, Rodgers, and Watt made less than Eli two years ago. All three players are much better than Eli.

    Bottom line and Im done. NYC is the biggest market in world, bigger market means more exposure for the player, the team, and the league. Odell has many more opportunities to make money playing here than else where. Eli was no where near being the best qb in the league at all his entire career but he will retire as the second highest paid player and big reason why is the market, his fat contacts , and his endorsements over the years.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 06-08-2017, 12:38 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Because she's Israeli, the film is banned in many Muslim countries.

      Pretty friggin disgusting.
      Is it?? I haven't really been following the news on it.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        everyone would

        nobody even cares that the Giants lost the game.....they only care about the catch

        Do you think everyone knows David Tyree because he played for the New York Giants? Or do you think the catch he made in the Super Bowl has something to do with it?
        Honestly I dont think many people know Tyree unless you explain the helmet catch in 42.
        Theres been some amazing catches since then by other players. Why weren't their highlights played a million times a season? Why didnt any of those players get on the cover of Madden?

        Comment


        • Just scored tickets to NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III
          none of yall care, but it makes ME happy lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I think we can both agree rape allegations and legal troubles would hurt any players reputation.

            Tell me why a better Brady, Rodgers, and Watt made less than Eli two years ago. All three players are much better than Eli.

            Bottom line and Im done. NYC is the biggest market in world, bigger market means more exposure for the player, the team, and the league. Odell has many more opportunities to make money playing here than else where. Eli was no where near being the best qb in the league at all his entire career but he will retire as the second highest paid player and big reason why is the market, his fat contacts , and his endorsements over the years.
            It seems you are unaware of the salary cap and think his fat contracts are because he plays in NY. I'm done discussing this with you, you have no idea of the reality of the situation and no matter how many facts I put out there for you, you seem incapable of understanding. Simply put, you are wrong, carry on.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Honestly I dont think many people know Tyree unless you explain the helmet catch in 42.
              Theres been some amazing catches since then by other players. Why weren't their highlights played a million times a season? Why didnt any of those players get on the cover of Madden?
              Find me a better catch since that was made based on mostly skill and not luck.

              I wouldn't advise spending much time on it, there hasn't been one.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                Find me a better catch since that was made based on mostly skill and not luck.

                I wouldn't advise spending much time on it, there hasn't been one.
                It was even a better catch if you consider he pretty much just used his fingertips. REDONKAHLUS
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  It was even a better catch if you consider he pretty much just used his fingertips. REDONKAHLUS
                  best catch I have ever seen

                  but we still lost

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    It seems you are unaware of the salary cap and think his fat contracts are because he plays in NY. I'm done discussing this with you, you have no idea of the reality of the situation and no matter how many facts I put out there for you, you seem incapable of understanding. Simply put, you are wrong, carry on.
                    Give me a break with the reality of the situation crap. We have different opinions and we both supported them with facts. My facts are better though, and thats the reality hahaaaa

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Just scored tickets to NXT Takeover: Brooklyn III
                      none of yall care, but it makes ME happy lol
                      I'm seeing Elvis Costello in Central Park next week.

                      none of yall care, but it makes ME happy lol

                      Comment


                      • ugh, now I have to email my brother-in-law and ask him about how much a city impacts endorsement opportunities for high level NFL players like OBJ

                        I hope you are happy, I do not like talking to him, let alone asking him for anything

                        I'll let you know what he finds out

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          ugh, now I have to email my brother-in-law and ask him about how much a city impacts endorsement opportunities for high level NFL players like OBJ

                          I hope you are happy, I do not like talking to him, let alone asking him for anything

                          I'll let you know what he finds out
                          We can talk about baseball if the Odell thing is boring you. Derek Jeter knows all about endorsements.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            I'm seeing Elvis Costello in Central Park next week.

                            none of yall care, but it makes ME happy lol
                            nice!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              I'm seeing Elvis Costello in Central Park next week.

                              none of yall care, but it makes ME happy lol
                              I hope you enjoy yourself.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                ugh, now I have to email my brother-in-law and ask him about how much a city impacts endorsement opportunities for high level NFL players like OBJ

                                I hope you are happy, I do not like talking to him, let alone asking him for anything

                                I'll let you know what he finds out
                                Please don't. I think I speak for the board when I say none of us give a flying **** what your BIIL thinks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X