X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I just remember being in shock and repeatedly asking "Really?!, REALLY!?"
    Even as the clock ran out I couldn't believe it.
    We were losing our goddamn minds in our bar. Complete ****ing chaos for like 5 mins straight. One of the most surreal nights ever.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Thanx, jm... great memories. Bradshaw is on my all time list of Giant players who gave us their max effort... every single second they were out on the field. Glad he got his ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
        Thanx, jm... great memories. Bradshaw is on my all time list of Giant players who gave us their max effort... every single second they were out on the field. Glad he got his ring.
        I was trying to find a gif of that Mark Ingram catch and run in SB 25, but I couldn't find one. There seems to be a tradition of timely clutch plays by QBs and WRs in Giants super bowls. Simms to Bavaro to McConkey in SB 21, Mark Ingram fighting for the first down in 25, the Tyree catch and the play to Manningham down the sideluines.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          Has anyone ever figured out what Plax says to the camera there????
          Big Ben misses me on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            "I shot it in my pants!"
            Has to be either a link, or corroborated by a boner-fide lip reader.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
              Has to be either a link, or corroborated by a boner-fide lip reader.
              The whole night club incident was planned in that moment of celebration.

Comment

I was trying to find a gif of that Mark Ingram catch and run in SB 25, but I couldn't find one. There seems to be a tradition of timely clutch plays by QBs and WRs in Giants super bowls. Simms to Bavaro to McConkey in SB 21, Mark Ingram fighting for the first down in 25, the Tyree catch and the play to Manningham down the sidelines.
                I was at the 25 game. Even from the stands without all the hi-tech replays we get in today's stadium, it's etched in my brain. Watching replays now just seems to confirm a miracle, along with Tyree and Manningham super plays, toomer on the sidelines, etc.... I'm going to include R.W. McQuarter's INT off Tony Romo in '07, it wasn't a super play by him, but it was super.

Comment

I was trying to find a gif of that Mark Ingram catch and run in SB 25, but I couldn't find one. There seems to be a tradition of timely clutch plays by QBs and WRs in Giants super bowls. Simms to Bavaro to McConkey in SB 21, Mark Ingram fighting for the first down in 25, the Tyree catch and the play to Manningham down the sideluines.
                  Funny how all those WRs were pretty much average, at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                    Funny how all those WRs were pretty much average, at best.
                    Below average at best.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Below average at best.
                      Manningham and Ingram we pretty good. Both better than anything we had in the 90s for the most part. We got one good season out of Sherrard and other than that it was Callowy as the no1 receiver. Would he be 4th or 5th on this season's depth chart if here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        I gotta agree...that is the best guitar I've ever owned.
                        What is it, again?

Comment

• Manningham was below average?

I gotta start sniffing some stronger glue.
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            I just remember being in shock and repeatedly asking "Really?!, REALLY!?"
                            Even as the clock ran out I couldn't believe it.

My brother and sisters and I all chipped in to send my father - a life long Giants fan - to that game. Since we only got two tickets and there was no way my brother and I could decide who went with him, we sent my youngest sister. We had to get the tickets though a service and it cost a friggin fortune.

It was worth every cent.

Also, he sat two rows from Ernie Accorsi. Got a pic with him and everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                              Has anyone ever figured out what Plax says to the camera there????
                              He just says a couple of words...I think it's something like "That's right" or "You know it" or something like that.....
                              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                What is it, again?
                                It's a 2017 PRS SE Custom 24. They upgraded the pickups and it would be hard to tell the difference between that and an American made Custom 24.

The tone just stands out. Plus it looks great.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X