This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    It's a 2017 PRS SE Custom 24. They upgraded the pickups and it would be hard to tell the difference between that and an American made Custom 24.

The tone just stands out. Plus it looks great.
    McLovin on drums!!
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      McLovin on drums!!
      My boy Mike can rip on the drums. He's also a great guitar player.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Manningham was below average?

I gotta start sniffing some stronger glue.
        Thought you were talking about the guys in the 80's.

Comment

My boy Mike can rip on the drums. He's also a great guitar player.
          What tunes you guys doing?
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

What tunes you guys doing?
            Our set list is pretty "diverse". Comes when you have 4 people who range in age from 29 to 58.

Comment

• Sucks about Adam West, he was great on Family Guy and Batman of course.

Comment

It's a 2017 PRS SE Custom 24. They upgraded the pickups and it would be hard to tell the difference between that and an American made Custom 24.

The tone just stands out. Plus it looks great.

That's beautiful. I like the dual humbuckers and that color is great. Awesome.

Best of luck with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Sucks about Adam West, he was great on Family Guy and Batman of course.
                  Yeah my kids are very bummed out. We watched like a thousand clips on YouTube this weekend

Comment

• My 45 year old (youngest son. Yikes), was watching reruns yesterday... said, "They'll have him on all the repeats." He was right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      My brother and sisters and I all chipped in to send my father - a life long Giants fan - to that game. Since we only got two tickets and there was no way my brother and I could decide who went with him, we sent my youngest sister. We had to get the tickets though a service and it cost a friggin fortune.

It was worth every cent.

Also, he sat two rows from Ernie Accorsi. Got a pic with him and everything.
                      haha Good story. Yea if I had brother it would be a fight to the death for them tickets.

Comment

• SOMEONE MAKE A COVER OF "SERVE SOMEBODY" AND ULPLOAD IT PLEASE?? ITS ONE OF RUDY'S FAVORITES
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• NO.
                          "No...I didn't."

Comment

NO.
                            ZIM
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Ughh Rudy is worse than Odell. Needy and trying way to hard to be cool.

Comment

• Some ****in moron left their dog in the car by my store.

Comment

Working...
                                X