• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    No one could memorize all those words
    Yes you can lmao don't give me that.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
      I love that room... I love windows and seeing the outdoors instead of walls...
      But, how are the acoustics in there?
      It was actually an open structure. Half barn and half pavilion. And it was friggin hot as well.
      My preference is to play in a dark club, wearing leather, playing brooding, dark music in front of drunken people.

THAT is living.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        The answer is fewer verses.
        It's Dylan, I'm pretty sure that's sacrilege!

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
          I love that room... I love windows and seeing the outdoors instead of walls...
          But, how are the acoustics in there?
          Yeah I like the room too. But probably not for jamming.

Comment

• What did you do to Pizzle, MH?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              people are a-holes
              He looked the part too.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                What did you do to Pizzle, MH?
                I'm here. Just been busy.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Sucks about Adam West, he was great on Family Guy and Batman of course.
                  I used to love the campiness of the original Batman, also Star Trek. Can't follow how they tried to make these story lines and characters serious, when they remade them in the movies.

Comment

Some ****in moron left their dog in the car by my store.
                    With the windows rolled all the way up, I assume? Just curious, though - would your place have allowed him to bring the dog inside?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                      With the windows rolled all the way up, I assume? Just curious, though - would your place have allowed him to bring the dog inside?
                      2 were cracked enough for him to stick his nose out but that wasnt enough, especially yesterday. And of course Id bring him in, beautiful grey and white pit. Skinny guy. I was a minute away from calling the police then getting a water bottle and try to give him some.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I'm here. Just been busy.

Comment

2 were cracked enough for him to stick his nose out but that wasnt enough, especially yesterday. And of course Id bring him in, beautiful grey and white pit. Skinny guy. I was a minute away from calling the police then getting a water bottle and try to give him some.
                          That's very good of you. The only place I know that will let you bring a dog in is Petco - which kind of funny because they have bins of biscuits and bones right at snoot level. I tried bringing my golden retriever into the liquor store that I frequent, kept her on a short leash and away from everyone and the bottles, and they still freaked out.

Comment

I used to have a blue-nosed pit =(

god I hate seeing dogs in cars like that. 2 people in my town were arrested last summer for leaving their dog in the car while at an outdoor park event.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                              That's very good of you. The only place I know that will let you bring a dog in is Petco - which kind of funny because they have bins of biscuits and bones right at snoot level. I tried bringing my golden retriever into the liquor store that I frequent, kept her on a short leash and away from everyone and the bottles, and they still freaked out.
                              There's a brewery in Kingston, NY that's dog friendly. There's some weird work around because of the building it's in, and the fact that they don't have a kitchen I guess. I brought Ella there once, but she's not social enough to handle it. She just sat on my feet the entire time.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

He looked the part too.
                                How did he smell?

........cue jenn's "with his nose" response

Comment

Working...
                                X