Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Giants offensive linemen D.J. Fluker and Ereck Flowers left Wednesday's practice with injuries.

Jezuz Hernandez.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      New York Giants offensive linemen D.J. Fluker and Ereck Flowers left Wednesday's practice with injuries.

Jezuz Hernandez.
      AND SO IT BEGINS!!!!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• .................That one year where we had like 2 guys put on IR per day of practice.....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          How did he smell?

........cue jenn's "with his nose" response
          see, you killed the fun

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
            I'm thanking the Powers That Be that it isn't a muslim.
            Why does that matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Jezuz Hernandez.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                Why does that matter?
                My guess? Because now it may expose something more than a trite soundbyte? idk
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Pretty sure I'm about to be banned. Let's find out together.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• But before I go...let just say this....

I've come to hate summer. There are many things I hate about summer but I think the worst is the fact that there are people who should NEVER expose their bodies in public who are determined to do so anyway.

These people are a scourge and must be eliminated......or at least covered up.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Pretty sure I'm about to be banned. Let's find out together.
                      uh oh. Should I look? nahhhh I'll just enjoy the vacation for you =D
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

But before I go...let just say this....

I've come to hate summer. There are many things I hate about summer but I think the worst is the fact that there are people who should NEVER expose their bodies in public who are determined to do so anyway.

Or you could just...ya know....not look, lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Huh?

Comment

MH wants to exterminate the fatties. hahahaahahaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              Why does that matter?
                              I'm referring to the shooting of the Congressmen today. It was not a Muslim. If it had been we'd all have a raft of **** coming at us from the Donald, and many others, about Muslim terrorists. I'm not anxious for that angle to play out too often on our soil. It justifies more military spending and more hatred for Muslims.... you know, we have to defend ourselves from the Muslim terrorists, so lets' make sure our defense budget of 750 Billion is increased some more.to account for these bad guys.

Comment

"Ima let you finish. But Beyonce had the best video this year."
                                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                                "No...I didn't."
                                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Working...
                                X