This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Good to see you Byron, hope all is well.

As dezzz said "At The End Of The Day" sorry.
    haha yeah I looked it up I was just messing around .. haven't posted much but I check out the board and this thread everyday .

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      haha yeah I looked it up I was just messing around .. haven't posted much but I check out the board and this thread everyday .
      So you don't want me to type up a summary of what has happened on the boards since February?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Glad youre ok, buddy. We didn't know that =(
        Welcome! Good to hear youre doin' stuff!!
        Well , idk tough time ... I been taking it easy, went through diablo 3 , great game , still play some in Adventure mode.. Just started Skyrim ES V so far it seems kind of involved ..

Comment

I don't see anyone here calling anybody a fanatical zealot.
          True. I was using devout and fanatical zealot interchangeably for dramatic effect.

Comment

So you don't want me to type up a summary of what has happened on the boards since February?
            haha I been keeping up . but thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Hes kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                True. I was using devout and fanatical zealot interchangeably for dramatic effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Because me and Jen are proselytizing our domestic and foreign policy.

Thank god I'm a heretic.

Comment

Well , idk tough time ... I been taking it easy, went through diablo 3 , great game , still play some in Adventure mode.. Just started Skyrim ES V so far it seems kind of involved ..
                    haha, I haven't played Diablo 3 in awhile. I played some of the previous season. It's still fun, but I got distracted by a new game I've been playing whenever I'm home, Overwatch.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                      The Pinewood on Broadway and 242nd, was our main bar in the 60's.
                      Yeah, I was in the Engineering Bldg.
                      I went to public HS, wrapped around catholic Grammar and College. I could have gone to any Catholic HS I wanted to, full boat to play basketball, but the public HS was 150 yds from my house and I lobbied my mom to go there instead of taking busses or trains to Chaminade or St. Mary's or St. Dominic's, which were my (3) closest Catholic high schools. Lots of good Catholic colleges in the NY area.

I know it well. It was in the 80s as well.

Too bad you didn't go to St Dominic's my cousin was the monsignor there. Funny there was a catholic HS 1/2 mile from the house we moved to in Yonkers yet my parents bussed me to White Plains anyway. They said the discipline at the closer school was unimpressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Tax religion for one year in the States, and fix the national debt. lol
                        Tax it permanently, and the rest of us can live comfortably.

No reason why we shouldn't.

Comment

Hi Dez doing ok ... went through a bad spell with my health ...back in Feb when we had the big snow storm here I caught a cold which set me back ...I didn't get over that before I caught another one ... Anyhow I'm back to doing some things again and keeping the lawn mowed .. Hope all is well with you man
                          Stay strong, Byron! Always great to see you here

Comment

haha friggin awesome. I hope youre feeling better man. Keep taking it easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Comment

• dez wears the shoes TC is wearing in that pic irl with wrangler jeans
                                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X