X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    dez wears the shoes TC is wearing in that pic irl with wrangler jeans
    and tucked in polo shirt. don't forget that.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      Hi Dez doing ok ... went through a bad spell with my health ...back in Feb when we had the big snow storm here I caught a cold which set me back ...I didn't get over that before I caught another one ... Anyhow I'm back to doing some things again and keeping the lawn mowed .. Hope all is well with you man
      Hey, Byron. Glad you're feeling better. Just in time to enjoy a gorgeous Maine summer.
      Hang tough, my friend.

Comment

• Sorry everyone got sidetracked... my neighbor showed up " he's a farmer" we ended up going for a ride around .. We checked out what other farmers in the area are up too.. Good ride ... thank you all for the well wishes ...

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
          Hey, Byron. Glad you're feeling better. Just in time to enjoy a gorgeous Maine summer.
          Hang tough, my friend.
          Thanks Zim .. everything is greened up really nice here ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            Stay strong, Byron! Always great to see you here
            Thanks man !
            Last edited by byron; 06-16-2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• B
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                B
                attention *****.

Comment

• 2B, or not 2B

Comment

• You ever wake up and say to yourself "yep, today is going to be a **** day...."

That's my day.
                    Confirmed when they messed my simple coffee order up...didn't put the lid on, spilled on the floor of my car....
                    Get to work, they send me to work elsewhere....
                    On the way, I get rear-ended.....girl insists on making it a cash, vs a claim on insurance.....I say "fine, but I need your ID, insurance, plates etc. anyway"

Get to other office, someone nearly runs me over walking into the building....

I swear to god, if the bar runs out of my beer tonight, I'll know that I'll need to stay in my room all weekend....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      You ever wake up and say to yourself "yep, today is going to be a **** day...."

That's my day.
                      Confirmed when they messed my simple coffee order up...didn't put the lid on, spilled on the floor of my car....
                      On the way, I get rear-ended.....girl insists on making it a cash, vs a claim on insurance.....I say "fine, but I need your ID, insurance, plates etc. anyway"

I swear to god, if the bar runs out of my beer tonight, I'll know that I'll need to stay in my room all weekend....
                      That sucks. You've had your quota of bad ****. Take a deep breath and watch out for dog crap on the ground for the rest of the day.
                      They'll have your beer.

Comment

That's my day.

I can honestly say I never wake up and say that.

But that sucks, man and I'm sorry it's happening to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          I can honestly say I never wake up and say that.

But that sucks, man and I'm sorry it's happening to you.
                          Yea, that's a good point...I don't think I ACTUALLY said that....
                          I think I just KNEW something bad was going to happen. Because like Louis CK said, "An optimist is someone who goes, 'Hey, maybe something nice will happen!' Why the **** would anything nice ever happen?! What are you stupid?!"
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

That's my day.

Theres easier ways to get a girls number, Pizz.

Comment

• I would hate to wake up as Fez. Waking up every morning a virgin, knowing you won't kiss a single female besides your mom and blowup doll.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                I would hate to wake up as Fez. Waking up every morning a virgin, knowing you won't kiss a single female besides your mom and blowup doll.
                                Very weak. You can do better.

Comment

Working...
                                X