X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurry up already, jeeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Someone find me the best 48"-50" 4k tv on the market. Aaaaaaand go...
      Why so small?
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Why so small?
        Its for my room and mainly because Im trying to force myself to not buy an oled tv, which starts at $2000. The smallest one is 55.

Comment

Its for my room and mainly because Im trying to force myself to not buy an oled tv, which starts at $2000. The smallest one is 55.
          How about this....

How about you just give me the $2000....we'll line you up....I'll kick you right in the nutsack, and you'll be in horrible writhing agony, BUT at least you wont have to regret your decision to spend that much money on something.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            How about this....

How about you just give me the $2000....we'll line you up....I'll kick you right in the nutsack, and you'll be in horrible writhing agony, BUT at least you wont have to regret your decision to spend that much money on something.
            Its the future. I want to be future proof!

Comment

Its the future. I want to be future proof!
              "In the yeeeear two thoooousaaaand"

(I don't know if anyone remembers those VERY old Conan skits, where they make things up about what will happen in the year 2000, even though it's like November of 1999 and they know damn well lol)
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Man that seems like a million years ago.
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                  Man that seems like a million years ago.
                  Well, these days, I'm practically a million years old....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

How about this....

It's a blessing have such good friends, Fez; you're lucky man.

Comment

"In the yeeeear two thoooousaaaand"

(I don't know if anyone remembers those VERY old Conan skits, where they make things up about what will happen in the year 2000, even though it's like November of 1999 and they know damn well lol)

I'm pretty sure they continued to do that skit long after it was the year 2000.

Comment

Someone find me the best 48"-50" 4k tv on the market. Aaaaaaand go...
                        Try looking at Vizio. Made in CA, competively priced and they get good press.
                        Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

• I want you all to be responsible this next 6 weeks. I don't want any late night phone calls (I'm looking at you Rudy) and you all need to remember this message board stays with us forever.
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                            I want you all to be responsible this next 6 weeks. I don't want any late night phone calls (I'm looking at you Rudy) and you all need to remember this message board stays with us forever.
                            Did I miss something??
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                              Try looking at Vizio. Made in CA, competively priced and they get good press.
                              My current one is a vizio and its a real good tv, good price too.

Comment

Did I miss something??
                                6 weeks til training camp....McAdoo asks you all to be responsible
                                "No...I didn't."

Comment

Working...
                                X