Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just don't wait too long. Costs a mint to get an Apple IIe these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I'd love one. But they are asinine price points.
      I knoooow

Comment

• check out my gaming computer

sweet rig

Comment

• can I ask a stupid question?

Whenever I try to post pics on here it always comes out as an attachment.......why?
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            can I ask a stupid question?

Whenever I try to post pics on here it always comes out as an attachment.......why?
            because you are doing it wrong

Comment

• Gimmee the scoop yo
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Gimmee the scoop yo
                It's BBC code. Just do a quick google search to get the scoop for posting pics on forums like this =]
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Gimmee the scoop yo
                  right click on the picture you want to use and select copy location. type in [img] image location[/img]
                  Last edited by dezzzR; 06-19-2017, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Gimmee the scoop yo
                    what dezzz said

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      because you are doing it wrong

ugh after watching this movie, my parents would yell this at each other constantly......

They divorced shortly after, lol.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ugh after watching this movie, my parents would yell this at each other constantly......

They divorced shortly after, lol.
                        My mom could never figure out how all the married women in the neighborhood who worked found the time to cook properly for the family.

My mom cooked all day, every day. Making sauces, soup, homemade pasta, stuffing her own sausages, baking bread, making desserts and cookies, making snacks to send to school with us, etc...etc...etc.... If I had a turkey sandwich for lunch, she had cooked and sliced the turkey and baked the bread and it would likely have some sort of spread on it of her own making, with roasted garlic, parm cheese and olive oil. I think if she ever sat down long enough to watch that movie she would not be able to wrap her brain around it.

Comment

My mom could never figure out how all the married women in the neighborhood who worked found the time to cook properly for the family.

My mom cooked all day, every day. Making sauces, soup, homemade pasta, stuffing her own sausages, baking bread, making desserts and cookies, making snacks to send to school with us, etc...etc...etc.... If I had a turkey sandwich for lunch, she had cooked and sliced the turkey and baked the bread and it would likely have some sort of spread on it of her own making, with roasted garlic, parm cheese and olive oil. I think if she ever sat down long enough to watch that movie she would not be able to wrap her brain around it.
                          Are you one of 15 children?
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Are you one of 15 children?
                            LOL, no one of 2

Comment

LOL, no one of 2
                              So why the **** would she cook all day? Sounds like a huge waste of time, unless she made a business out of it.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• TEST:

"No...I didn't."

Comment

Working...
                                X