X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
    Was she Italian?
    LOL...my mom, on the other hand, was a horrible cook. My dad became paraplegic when I was 6-7, and my youngest sister was severe Down's Syndrome. Dad entered the VA hospital for good when I was 9 and died there when I was 11. Mom had to go to work to make money for us, so she put my younger sister in a facility and taught my two older sisters and I all the basics of cooking, sewing, washing, ironing, etc. for ourselves, and we'd put dinner together, do laundry etc. after school so that she wouldn't have to cook when she came home from work. We also each did dishes two nights a week. I got a job after school and weekends when I was 11 and gave mom half of every penny I earned until I was 21 and got married myself.
    So, at least I can cook decent meals for myself.
    Yes, she was Italian, born there, left home when she was 14 to come here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Yea, I was pretty much just messing around after I saw the first comment.
      There was a running gag on Reddit where people would find the most insanely miniscule flaws with a beautiful woman in the most sarcastic ways, and it would always end in "2/10, would not bang."
      like Seinfeld. Remember Shallow Hall?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKOi6PTtQ

Comment

Was she Italian?
        LOL...my mom, on the other hand, was a horrible cook. My dad became paraplegic when I was 6-7, and my youngest sister was severe Down's Syndrome. Dad entered the VA hospital for good when I was 9 and died there when I was 11. Mom had to go to work to make money for us, so she put my younger sister in a facility and taught my two older sisters and I all the basics of cooking, sewing, washing, ironing, etc. for ourselves, and we'd put dinner together, do laundry etc. after school so that she wouldn't have to cook when she came home from work. We also each did dishes two nights a week. I got a job after school and weekends when I was 11 and gave mom half of every penny I earned until I was 21 and got married myself.
        Incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Ban 0820
          #Ban0820
          #Always
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            I guess I picked the wrong day to learn how to post images....
            Well the images are a bit too big and not particularly impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              like Seinfeld. Remember Shallow Hall?
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKOi6PTtQ
              lol exactly.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea, I was pretty much just messing around after I saw the first comment.
                There was a running gag on Reddit where people would find the most insanely miniscule flaws with a beautiful woman in the most sarcastic ways, and it would always end in "2/10, would not bang."
                I know of it, I find it charming, really. Because it is nice to know that we may not be quite critical enough of ourselves, it is good to know that the mole on our left ankle is 3 cm to far away from the center and it makes us as attractive as a dead bloated half eaten water buffalo carcass. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  I know of it, I find it charming, really. Because it is nice to know that we may not be quite critical enough of ourselves, it is good to know that the mole on our left ankle is 3 cm to far away from the center and it makes us as attractive as a dead bloated half eaten water buffalo carcass. Thanks.
                  lol you think that's bad, you should check out /r/RoastMe
                  These people intentionally subject themselves to the most insanely idiotic insults for no reason other than for the comedy. I can't help but laugh, but mostly because they are essentially in on the joke.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• http://canyouactually.com/roast-me/

So much burn in these
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

"Its good youre anorexic cause there is less of you to be ashamed of"
                      damn

Comment

• Did you know that we are seriously close to excellent quality, Lab born beef, chicken, turkey and fish?
                        Seems strange.
                        I love it. No more slaughtering animals to feed oursleves... cool.
                        https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/innovat...-lives-n743091

Comment

• yes, instead of slaughtering the animals, lets wipe the whole species off the face of the earth, yay! go vegan! go extinction!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            yes, instead of slaughtering the animals, lets wipe the whole species off the face of the earth, yay! go vegan! go extinction!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                              Looks like Paul McCartney with tits.

Comment

Was she Italian?
                                Hard not to notice how so many people who never had real adversary or responsibility heaped on them early in life, are usually the ones who don't talk to close family members over trivial things, don't help family or friends when things get rough, have long lists of things they don't do for others, get divorced, cry at work over being asked to do their job right... I can usually tell after a short while of knowing someone, and how they handle themselves, what their circumstances growing up were.

Comment

Working...
                                X