This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
    Hard not to notice how so many people who never had real adversary or responsibility heaped on them early in life, are usually the ones who don't talk to close family members over trivial things, don't help family or friends when things get rough, have long lists of things they don't do for others, get divorced, cry at work over being asked to do their job right... I can usually tell after a short while of knowing someone, and how they handle themselves, what their circumstances growing up were.
    Sounds like you see a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Finstock View Post
      Sounds like you see a lot.
      He's blind as a bat.
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
        He's blind as a bat.
        Yup ,part of the reason I didn't get that much into seeing football at the actual stadium.

Comment

TEST:
          You blew up the thread for a girl with bolt-ons in a Giants baby doll?

Aye carumba

Comment

Yes...it's in my pants....
            Couldn't you just rub up on unsuspecting girls on the subway like a garden variety perv?

Comment

I guess I picked the wrong day to learn how to post images....
              At least they're Giants related. You should post them in tagf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                You blew up the thread for a girl with bolt-ons in a Giants baby doll?

Aye carumba
                Yea he needs to be make sure he keeps the integrity of this thread in mind when making a post. It may be too much for ole morehead to handle.

Comment

Couldn't you just rub up on unsuspecting girls on the subway like a garden variety perv?
                  and yet another reason I prefer walking to public transit

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                    Hard not to notice how so many people who never had real adversary or responsibility heaped on them early in life, are usually the ones who don't talk to close family members over trivial things, don't help family or friends when things get rough, have long lists of things they don't do for others, get divorced, cry at work over being asked to do their job right... I can usually tell after a short while of knowing someone, and how they handle themselves, what their circumstances growing up were.
                    Everyone's upbringing is different. We were considered poor. The local volunteer fire department left a turkey on our door step every Thanksgiving and Christmas, although we weren't THAT poor. But, there were lots of vets in the FD then (early-mid 50's) and they took care of us because dad's situation was a result of a severe head injury in WWII. Anyways, I grew up with a healthy respect for hard working people, and having lots of money was never a goal... being happy and content with family was the goal.

Comment

At least they're Giants related. You should post them in tagf.
                      Giant related titties?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Giant related titties?
                        This is why RF deleted our thread a few years ago.
                        What's wrong with you people?
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          That is a very long list Morehead, do you really want to slog through the whole thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            That is a very long list Morehead, do you really want to slog through the whole thing?
                            Not really. it was rhetorical.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Which was ironic because RF used to have a daily thread displaying pictures of women in bikinis. I come to this thread because I love reading pizz post about his job and how annoyed he gets all day.

Comment

Not really. it was rhetorical.
                                Sounds like this thread is getting unhealthy for someone again

Comment

Working...
                                X