Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      This is why RF deleted our thread a few years ago.
      What's wrong with you people?
      Don't yell at me.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
        One of Byron's??
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Don't yell at me.
          No your poorly timed gifs that usually have no relevance on what's being talked about is always welcomed.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            "Eli Manning filmed sneaking out to the park with his mistress. Read page 4 for close family friend Michael Vick's take on how this will effect the Manning family and his legacy."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
              "Eli Manning filmed sneaking out to the park with his mistress. Read page 4 for close family friend Michael Vick's take on how this will effect the Manning family and his legacy."
              Not your best effort.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                "Eli Manning filmed sneaking out to the park with his mistress. Read page 4 for close family friend Michael Vick's take on how this will effect the Manning family and his legacy."
                C-
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Not your best effort.

                  Comment


                  • Gogo must be at the foot of my desk when I work.....

                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Gogo must be at the foot of my desk when I work.....

                      That is a chair

                      Comment


                      • You work at the reception desk in the lobby of a hotel?
                        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                          You work at the reception desk in the lobby of a hotel?
                          Lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            That is a chair
                            Yes...there are many things in my office. Chairs, a desk, filing cabinets, some guitars and amps........And my Sheltie, Gogo.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Yes...there are many things in my office. Chairs, a desk, filing cabinets, some guitars and amps........And my Sheltie, Gogo.
                              You said she was laying at the foot of your desk, the furniture foot she is laying on is attached to a chair, not a desk. Were you the one who was recently complaining about news reporting not worrying about verifying facts? Seems to me you need to recheck your source material more carefully before providing a headline.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                You said she was laying at the foot of your desk, the furniture foot she is laying on is attached to a chair, not a desk. Were you the one who was recently complaining about news reporting not worrying about verifying facts? Seems to me you need to recheck your source material more carefully before providing a headline.
                                You're a very troubled young woman.

                                Generally I find that a good thing.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X