Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      This is why RF deleted our thread a few years ago.
      What's wrong with you people?
      Don't yell at me.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
        One of Byron's??
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Don't yell at me.
          No your poorly timed gifs that usually have no relevance on what's being talked about is always welcomed.

Comment

"Eli Manning filmed sneaking out to the park with his mistress. Read page 4 for close family friend Michael Vick's take on how this will effect the Manning family and his legacy."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              "Eli Manning filmed sneaking out to the park with his mistress. Read page 4 for close family friend Michael Vick's take on how this will effect the Manning family and his legacy."
              Not your best effort.

Comment

C-
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Not your best effort.

Comment

• Gogo must be at the foot of my desk when I work.....

Comment

Gogo must be at the foot of my desk when I work.....

That is a chair

Comment

• You work at the reception desk in the lobby of a hotel?
                        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."

Comment

You work at the reception desk in the lobby of a hotel?
                          Lmao

Comment

That is a chair
                            Yes...there are many things in my office. Chairs, a desk, filing cabinets, some guitars and amps........And my Sheltie, Gogo.

Comment

Yes...there are many things in my office. Chairs, a desk, filing cabinets, some guitars and amps........And my Sheltie, Gogo.
                              You said she was laying at the foot of your desk, the furniture foot she is laying on is attached to a chair, not a desk. Were you the one who was recently complaining about news reporting not worrying about verifying facts? Seems to me you need to recheck your source material more carefully before providing a headline.

Comment

You said she was laying at the foot of your desk, the furniture foot she is laying on is attached to a chair, not a desk. Were you the one who was recently complaining about news reporting not worrying about verifying facts? Seems to me you need to recheck your source material more carefully before providing a headline.
                                You're a very troubled young woman.

Generally I find that a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X