X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    You're a very troubled young woman.

Generally I find that a good thing.
    But you got a problem with chicks in bikinis?

Go take a room reservation.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

You're a very troubled young woman.

Generally I find that a good thing.
      I don't know what you mean by troubled? Am I troubled because I know the difference between a desk and a chair? I don't see a problem in that. In fact I find knowing the differences between different types of furniture aids in communication. So if someone says to me "have a seat in that chair over there" I don't attempt to climb into one of their hutch cabinets. That would be an embarrassing misunderstanding. If you would like, I could see about finding you some workbooks that teach the different names of common household furniture. They will even have pictures you can color in.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        I don't know what you mean by troubled? Am I troubled because I know the difference between a desk and a chair? I don't see a problem in that. In fact I find knowing the differences between different types of furniture aids in communication. So if someone says to me "have a seat in that chair over there" I don't attempt to climb into one of their hutch cabinets. That would be an embarrassing misunderstanding. If you would like, I could see about finding you some workbooks that teach the different names of common household furniture. They will even have pictures you can color in.
        Gogo was approximately 13" from the closest leg of my desk. Understand that this is a semi circular desk. I would consider any dog, lying within 18" of a desk to be at the "foot of the desk". I do because I consider the girth of the object. If it was a human being, with a far narrower frame, I would reguire the pooch to be within about 8" to be considered to be "at the foot of" the person. But since my desk is approximately 5 feet wide and about 34" deep, I allow a greater distance from the desk to be considered "at the foot of" my desk.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          But you got a problem with chicks in bikinis?

Go take a room reservation.
          It's not me who has the problem. It's RF. He shut down this thread due to similarly overt references made by Rudy.

Comment

It's not me who has the problem. It's RF. He shut down this thread due to similarly overt references made by Rudy.
            But you comment all the time how you wish this thread would get deleted.

Comment

Stop being saawwwwft. We run this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Finstock View Post
                But you comment all the time how you wish this thread would get deleted.
                Just like all the other screen names you use in your desperate attempt for attention, this one is also on ignore.
                Stalk someone else. Your obsession with me is nutty.

Comment

Just like all the other screen names you use in your desperate attempt for attention, this one is also on ignore.
                  you should switch from morehead to more life

and drop more posts on dezs head top so that he starts to watch how he speaks on your name
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

"This place used to be great "

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Finstock View Post
                      "This place used to be great "
                      "Make Thee Thread great again"?
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Anyone hear from pizz ? Hope his work day is going well. I hope people aren't annoying him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          There he is!! Hey did you catch raw last night ?

Comment

Gogo was approximately 13" from the closest leg of my desk. Understand that this is a semi circular desk. I would consider any dog, lying within 18" of a desk to be at the "foot of the desk". I do because I consider the girth of the object. If it was a human being, with a far narrower frame, I would reguire the pooch to be within about 8" to be considered to be "at the foot of" the person. But since my desk is approximately 5 feet wide and about 34" deep, I allow a greater distance from the desk to be considered "at the foot of" my desk.
                            While I could agree with this, the fact that she is touching the foot of the chair in the picture negates any proximity to other furniture. She is laying at the foot of the chair, not the desk. Sorry, but if I were your editor I would require a rewrite. It should be about providing accurate unbiased information, not about headlines and spreading rumor or agendas.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Morehead hates Adam Jones I bet.

Comment

• Prodigy died. ****ing sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X