• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Prodigy died. ****ing sucks.
    Yea I just read that =\
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Prodigy died. ****ing sucks.
      This isn't news, haven't heard from prodigy since dial up internet went the way of the dodo.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        you should switch from morehead to more life

and drop more posts on dezs head top so that he starts to watch how he speaks on your name
        Oooops! lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          I want you all to be responsible this next 6 weeks. I don't want any late night phone calls (I'm looking at you Rudy) and you all need to remember this message board stays with us forever.
          I can't read
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            I can't read
            Stop drinking rubbing alcohol so frequently...might help,
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              One of Byron's??
              I heard Byron puts aside 2 pups from each litter - to be sold as "Eli held".

Comment

........And my Sheltie, Gogo.
                When you posted pictures before, I was thinking that I hadn't seen anyone with a collie in so many years. I guess a sheltie is like a collie? Beautiful dog, I suppose they shed a lot and need constant brushing?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                  When you posted pictures before, I was thinking that I hadn't seen anyone with a collie in so many years. I guess a sheltie is like a collie? Beautiful dog, I suppose they shed a lot and need constant brushing?
                  Shelties are much smaller than Collies. She's about 35 lbs. You'd be surprised how little she sheds. We brush her every week or so for a few minutes but she gets a bath once a month. Shelties are the greatest dogs. Super smart, willing to please. they have no bad habits. they don't chew, dig, get into garbage etc.......

Best dogs in the world. Gogo is especially great of course.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• That's a nice dog.

You should make that pic your avatar instead of the annoying one you currently have.
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

That's a nice dog.

You should make that pic your avatar instead of the annoying one you currently have.
                      Gogo is my dog and Go Go is my avatar.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I don't even understand what it is....looks like a zombie or something.....
                        "No...I didn't."

Comment

I don't even understand what it is....looks like a zombie or something.....
                          There's definitely something wrong with anyone who would have a creepy / kooky looking avatar on a message board.

Comment

Shelties are much smaller than Collies. She's about 35 lbs. You'd be surprised how little she sheds. We brush her every week or so for a few minutes but she gets a bath once a month. Shelties are the greatest dogs. Super smart, willing to please. they have no bad habits. they don't chew, dig, get into garbage etc.......

Best dogs in the world. Gogo is especially great of course.

I sometimes think about what type of dog we should get next. Love our Golden, but a smaller dog might be more appropriate for various reasons. My wife had suggested a ****zu, but that's going to far. Does yours swim or like catch Frisbee? I've seen other herding dogs doing fun activities. If they can be calm at other times, that sounds perfect!

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                              There's definitely something wrong with anyone who would have a creepy / kooky looking avatar on a message board.
                              IDK, it seems appropriate. He has some type of Gogo Yubari fetish and his avatar is her. I always thought an avatar should give some type of insight into the person behind the keyboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                IDK, it seems appropriate. He has some type of Gogo Yubari fetish and his avatar is her. I always thought an avatar should give some type of insight into the person behind the keyboard.
                                So you're a bored school girl longing to break her chains of discipline?
                                "No...I didn't."

Comment

Working...
                                X