X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
    My wife had suggested a ****zu,
    A what?
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      A what?
      Exactly. How do I go out in public, with something called that?

Comment

So you're a bored school girl longing to break her chains of discipline?
        That enema stuff is all perverted.

Comment

So you're a bored school girl longing to break her chains of discipline?
          No, it is a character from a show I really enjoyed, whose personality is not disimilar from my own.

Comment

• Wonder if Mrs. MH finds MHs obsession with Gogo Yubaris as weird as we do...

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Wonder if Mrs. MH finds MHs obsession with Gogo Yubaris as weird as we do...
              I think she'd be ok with the uniform, but probably gets weirded out when he asks her to wear the mask.

Looking at a picture, I think I have that uniform, at least it is very close to it if not the same.
              Last edited by jmike; 06-21-2017, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Exactly. How do I go out in public, with something called that?
                Shih Tzu's are great little dogs. I've owned about 8 of them, and my wife bred many more that we gave away or sold. I've owned Chow Chows, Doberman, Bouvier, pit mix, collie mix... and the Shih's, They are excellent dogs. They are as brave as they come. My little Oliver has treed several bears was totally unafraid of them. Great companions, proud, loyal, very smart, and will defend you to the end. Here's one fact... the Shih Tzu has more wolf blood in them than any other dog. They are not a sissy dog, but I wouldn't blame you for feeling stupid going out to walk one, but I got over it in short order cuz the dog has got big attitude.
                Link? http://iheartdogs.com/14-dog-breeds-...-be-surprised/

Comment

There's definitely something wrong with anyone who would have a creepy / kooky looking avatar on a message board.
                  There is plenty wrong with me but not because of that.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I sometimes think about what type of dog we should get next. Love our Golden, but a smaller dog might be more appropriate for various reasons. My wife had suggested a ****zu, but that's going to far. Does yours swim or like catch Frisbee? I've seen other herding dogs doing fun activities. If they can be calm at other times, that sounds perfect!
                    We had an Australian Cattle dog years ago, she fit the bill above and was awesome.

Comment

• Love the update, looks like **** and it is harder to surf around.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Love the update, looks like **** and it is harder to surf around.
                        We get likes now!

Comment

• "This is a sticky topic."

....got that right.......
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• FEZ IS UGLY
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

We get likes now!
                              ugh

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

ugh
                                and we have red ink !

Comment